Iqama profession change

Can anybody advise please. What is the current situation for changing Iqama Profession in saudi arabia.
I heard it has been halted by Saudi Labor for now. Is there any news or update for opening this service again.

Please comment if anybody have such information.

Thanks!

They Stop to change Iqama Profession since one  year...... still not yet open.

I need to get mine changed as well.  Unfortunately, company I work for is currently flagged in the gov't system.

Any other means?

im wondering about this matter as well

is this going to affect my current job searching as well?

in relate to looking for a job if i go look for one with that only mean that i will look only for the same profession as it states in my iqama?

or if i go find another job like receptionist or admin assistant will that be considered as "profession change"?

I am looking for another job as well as we just completed the KACWC Ithra Project.  One (local company) willing to hire me said during yesterday's interview, they can do something about changing and it's not that difficult.

good for you.
when it comes to gender roles.
being a female here and unemployed at this point in their economy its a little harder to look for a job in my experience they prefer MALE
even for an office work thy prefer as i see they call if "office boy" at some point i was thinking if i were a man id probably have left and right offers right now even if its not related to the job i wanted.

If you are leaving  your current job and going exit and want to join other organization in saudi Arabia. Then its easy , because the other company you will be going to join, should  issue you visa same as your profession. Try to check the status of visa before you join. If the visa is same as your profession then automatically once your new iqama is issued it will be same as mentioned in your visa (stamped on your Passport).

So be careful for new jobs.

in my situation they didnt finish my contract i ask them why they said because of saudization so i have a bad luck on being terminated it is much easier to go exit but now i have to pay and go back to being dependent but its not wise to pay because that will be considered as second transfer and if i go exit and transfer being dependent its a lot of money to pay i had no choice but to find a new job but now im thinking maybe its better to go exit maybe in my country i will find a job easier than here in saudi arabia

im confuse about the visa because it says my visa is expired or no visa because i am dependent before so the company before where i worked they hire me locally maybe thats why

Government has launched  anti-illegal residency campaign since Nov 2017. Once their target is achieved than again changing in profession of iqama will be resume.

really? how can you be sure?

Thanks for the valuable information.

Do you have any information regarding the estimated date for re-opening this process.

My friend in jawazat told me .

My profession is general labour
Is there any possible way to change Professional I want Bring my wife in single entry family visit visa I applied two time rejected how I can bring if you have any idea pls inform me

Hello
Is there any update on when MOL will reopen online Iqama occupation change option?

Thnx

None.  Only rumors and none of those verified.

Our HR checked with immigration today as well and they said "inshallah soon" but they have been saying that for six months :) and they don't have any concrete idea either.  The closure decision was taken at a very high level and the opening one will be too.  That's why no one has an idea or estimate of timelines.

thank you for the update

Now can you ask about Iqama Profession Change from your friend.

The Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MOLDC) is offering a service to amend the profession as of Sunday, in preparation for implementing the service according to the new criteria of "career matrix" at the beginning of the next Hijri year. The ministry's official spokesman Khalid Abaalkhil said that the service of modifying the new professions that will be implemented at the beginning of the new Hijri year allows the change of professions in light of a number of rules that are in line with international classifications. An automated system will be submitted through the ministry's electronic services portal. The system should verify the matrix related to the prevention of occupational change and verify the application of the different labor rules to the migrant worker who is required to change his profession and the new profession. The official pointed out that the system allows integration service with the Saudi Organization for Engineers, the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties and the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants to verify that the worker obtains a certificate of practicing a profession if the new profession is from engineering professions, health professions or accounting professions. , And there will be flexibility in adding any future reference bodies. He added that the ministry looks forward to the contribution of this service to the organization of the labor market and providing quality service to the beneficiaries, which raises the quality of the professions and improve the data related to them, thus contributing to the formulation of policies based on data of high statistical quality.
Official announcement from twitter
https://mlsd.gov.sa/ar/%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8% … 9%8A%D8%B1

Profession changing started, but there is no option Labor profession change to any other profession. Currently system allows only doctor, engineer,accountant etc same like profession now can change to any other low professions.

Link plz bro

Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman

Ya it's open bro change it

Thank you Bhadusha

me also same