Skills and education from over seas?

Hi Simon,
                  I am a new member signed up on the weekend 10th February.
Can someone please let me know whether external qualifications are suitable to bring to employers in Malta? What is E Gaming? It seems to be the hot topic? Google does not explain it much.
regards
Simon

igaming, its online gambling, such companies get tax breaks for operating remote gambling sites in malta.

Most overseas qualifications probably have merit - though depends from where and in what field.  I imagine law for eg might be a stretch as each country is different.

Thanks for your feed back. I appreciate it.

HI Simon, I hold a doctorate, have 2 MAs, etc. These must be submitted for evaluation if you plan to use them here. There are Maltese equivalencies for earned degrees and most jobs in teaching, at university for temp or permanent positions, etc. require that you submit the MQIR (Google it) in which Maltese Higher/Further Education does an analysis of your training, degrees, etc and makes the comparison. It cost me 50 Euros per analysis and it took a long time to receive the analysis. However, once you have them, you can copy and submit with each application. For the interview, you bring along the originals so it can be verified & they keep the copy. This is my experience here in Malta. I'm still interviewing! Good luck!

Thankyou Dr Beth. Good advice.