Looking for a cheapest Squash club or Swimming pool in jeddah

I am looking for less vost fees squash club or swiming poo to join. I dont want to take 6months or 1yr membership. I can Accept as a partnership fees too. Kindly recommend me any of these preferably near cornich or heraa street or sari street or al bawadi area.

Looking for positive response and assistance.

Hey did you find any place for squash? I am also looking to play squash and I live in Zahra Dist. Near Saudi German hospital. Send me your number and we will figure out some place to play
my number is : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Me too... and i am also looking at a like minded partner in joining for Squash. If interested... respond to this note and i will call you

Guys... if we are all interested... lets connect and explore a squash court and then play Squash

My number is available on my contact list. If interested, just respond to this post and we can connect

Thanks

ravee

Hi! I have access to a squash court - no fees, completely free. I just have nobody to play with! Please contact me to arrange a game.

Near Red Sea Mall.

Hi Fanie - I have been trying to find a partner for playing Squash... I am available and can join the Squash game...

I am an average player and has been player for the past 2 years only

Lets connect if you are OK....

Thanks

Ravee

Goeie middag Fanie

I am also looking for a squash court and a swimming pool for my family.
I am very much a novice maar geniet die sport al te graag. Family facilities are lekker duur around here.

Geniet die dag!
Faizel Hendricks

Hello Fanie,

I've only played squash a couple of times and would very much love to learn how to play it professionally. Will you teach me? I'll even pay you. and I can be your partner then :P

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Judie

have you guys found any squash courts?

I know that there are ones in Albilad Hotel, Assila Hotel, and intercontinental hotel.

Hi Judi

Did you find squash couche in jeddah ?