US taxes on Swiss Pillar 2

I moved from Switzerland to the US, and in the process had my pillar 2 savings transferred to a "Freizügigkeitskonto". Does anybody have experience with US taxation on this? The transfer into the "Freizügigkeitskonto" happened during a US tax year for which I meet the substantial presence test.

I am in the same situation. But I do not believe that any tax needs to be paid. At least my tax accountant did not mention anything about this.
I did not get the money. The money was just transferred from the company account to the "Freizügigkeitskonto".

Hopefully this is true.

New topic