Cambridge international school for girls (Qatar)

I applied for a position at this school, had an interview with the principal, few days later i received an email from their recruitment saying "I got the job, They will forward the offer in few days" Here I am still waiting for the offer, 6 months has passed, I tried calling them and emailing but no luck.

I wouldn't complain. You have had a lucky escape. Not a good school to work for at all.

wow really? I read the old reviews about the school but i thought its a better school now

I am 99% sure they are linked to The Cambridge School. If that is the case, I have just read about them on International School Reviews and it is not good. Everything negative and the same story from many different people.

If you want to come to Doha, there are many better schools than that. Don't lower yourself for such a position as Cambridge.

Thank you so much for the guidance!

Which age do you teach? Have you tried looking on TES Jobs?

Yes I tried, I am qualified librarian.

I have tried another site but nothing there. Does it have to be Qatar? Why Qatar?

Not only Qatar, but i love Qatar! Please check your inbox messages

I have checked my inbox. All I can do is keep looking in the same places as you.

How is park house school.. I have applied there for my kids aged 4 nd 10

sadly the school is getting worse by the second. everything is so depressing there...consider yourself lucky.