VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Kristine55 wrote:

Hi everyone. I just like to ask is it possible to apply for 2years family visit visa for my mom before and considering my contract will be finish and i will go for exit.by the way the sponsorhip came from me.
P.s
My father is still working here. So she will have a place to stay. Im just worried that once i go for exit. Her visa might get null and void.
Thank you in advance for any insight.

Well, it is understood that you are her sponsor so she will go with you in time for your final exit unless sponsorship will be transferred to your father.

Hi would you happen to know kung pd po na sa ksa n ipaattest ang bc ng anak nmin at mc nmin ni hubby?kasi dun po iprocess ang pagkuha nya ng permanent visa for my son and ippdala nlng dto once nkuha n nya visa for our son..ang problem nlng is ndi nya p napaattest dto ung bc ng baby nmin..dfa authenticated lng po eh nsa ksa n sya ang dala nya ang docs..thanks for the reply

Hi..magkno po nagastos nyo for visit visa?ano po agency nyo and ilang months po ang validity nung visit vasa?thanks po

Thank you so much. Im quite confused thats why i seek an advice/help. My fathers working visa is in laborer's category tho. So thats not possible right? How about tourist visa? Is it possible for filipinos?

Babyali wrote:

Hi would you happen to know kung pd po na sa ksa n ipaattest ang bc ng anak nmin at mc nmin ni hubby?kasi dun po iprocess ang pagkuha nya ng permanent visa for my son and ippdala nlng dto once nkuha n nya visa for our son..ang problem nlng is ndi nya p napaattest dto ung bc ng baby nmin..dfa authenticated lng po eh nsa ksa n sya ang dala nya ang docs..thanks for the reply

Try na lang po sa Saudi Embassy dito kung pwede magwalk dahil kung sa Pinas ay thru agency lang ang attestation. Tungkol naman sa pagkuha resident visa dito sa Istaqdam ay kelangan lang MC at BC (translated in Arabic); Certificate of Employment, copy of passport at Iqama ni hubby; copy of passport ni baby; red ribboned TOR/Diploma ni Hubby. If you are working also with separate Visa then your employment certificate is also needed.

Babyali wrote:

Hi..magkno po nagastos nyo for visit visa?ano po agency nyo and ilang months po ang validity nung visit vasa?thanks po

For more information about visa fees and requirements, kindly visit the website of VFS Tasheel (https://www.vfstasheel.com). For visit visa, you can choose for the below entry options are available under this category:

Single entry
Multiple entries – 6 Months
Multiple entries – 1 Year
Multiple entries – 2 Years

Good luck.

Kristine55 wrote:

Thank you so much. Im quite confused thats why i seek an advice/help. My fathers working visa is in laborer's category tho. So thats not possible right? How about tourist visa? Is it possible for filipinos?

Ah I see and yes, those under Laborer's category can not bring their dependents in KSA. With reagrds to Tourist Visa, what I heard is that it is initially available for business purposes only. You only option is visit visa for your mother but again, she will also go with you during your Final Exit. Good luck.

Thank you sir. Atleast somehow i  have an idea.
Last question is there any possibility that i can acquire a visit visa for my brother?

Hello everyone,

Please note that i have put aside some comments. When you post on the forum, please keep in mind that only english language will be accepted. You may discuss in any other language through the private messaging system.

All the best,
Bhavna

Kristine55 wrote:

Thank you sir. Atleast somehow i  have an idea.
Last question is there any possibility that i can acquire a visit visa for my brother?

Yes of course, you can apply for Visit Visa for any member of your family.

Hello,
Does it need biometrics and appearance for applying resident visa to ksa via vfs manila for infant?
For the option to get visa on arrival for infant, is this still valid coming from philippines? If yes, is it easy to pass in the immigation officer here in the phillipines? What are the requirements needed?
Thank you in advance for the response.
Regards,
Kim

Infant doesnt need appearance poh on vfs.

Thanks!

Hi Tutti

Do you know any hospital accredited by the VFS to get the medical examination.

Thanks

Are you sure sir? Bacause when im trying to apply for my brother the officer from our hospital personnel wont allow me.telling me that it should be immediate family only like parents and children.and even denied my request.

Appearance is not needed dor infant?ranging from what age to what age?thanks cause may baby is 17months old thanks

Salam Dear.
I just start the process for family VISA bound for KSA.
Please correct me if i am wrong, process i need to follow:
1. Red Ribbon for Marriage Cert, Birth Cert of Dependents & School credentials
2. Red ribbons in #1 should be attested by Saudi Embassy thru East West
3. All documents after step #2 together with their passport, should be sent to me here in Saudi.
4. Red ribbon documents has to be translated to Arabic here in Saudi???
5. Get appointment from Jawazat & Pay estiqdam fees
6. Get Yellow slip
7. Send the yellow slip to VFS Tasheel for Medical & Visa Stamping.

I am now on step #2. Am i following the right flow???

if the Visa fees is 6k per applicant & if i have 3 dependents (including wife) does this mean i need to pay 18k?

Thank you in advance

Im not sure with the process but i believe it is 2000sar per dependent

ryanlicayan wrote:

Salam Dear.
I just start the process for family VISA bound for KSA.
Please correct me if i am wrong, process i need to follow:
1. Red Ribbon for Marriage Cert, Birth Cert of Dependents & School credentials
2. Red ribbons in #1 should be attested by Saudi Embassy thru East West
3. All documents after step #2 together with their passport, should be sent to me here in Saudi.
4. Red ribbon documents has to be translated to Arabic here in Saudi???
5. Get appointment from Jawazat & Pay estiqdam fees
6. Get Yellow slip
7. Send the yellow slip to VFS Tasheel for Medical & Visa Stamping.

I am now on step #2. Am i following the right flow???

if the Visa fees is 6k per applicant & if i have 3 dependents (including wife) does this mean i need to pay 18k?

Thank you in advance

For clarification:

(1) Only your original red ribboned school credentials (Grad Cert, TOR) are needed to get the family visa (yellow paper) from Istaqdam. Make the photocopies of MC, BC, and grad certificate translated in Arabic as additional requirements in Istaqdam aside from your Certificate of Employment (stamped by Ministry of Commerce if working in private companies only); copy of your Iqama, copies of family passports (including yourself).
(2) Once you get the family visa (yellow paper), send to the Philippines for processing: MC and BC of kids must be authenticated in DFA (either personal or thru agency) and attested in Saudi Embassy (only thru agency) with a fee of Php 1200 per doc (minimum) and usually takes 3-4 days.
(3) After the released of your attested MC and BCs, you can book an online appointment at VFS Tasheel (https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index) and you have 2 options: Normal (Php 2100++) or Lounge (Php 6000++). Tips: Since you have small kids, even a normal appointment they will take your family to stay at the Lounge for considerations. This is based from what my family had experienced in June 2018.

You can track status updates of your family visa processing thru VFS Tasheel website.

Good luck.

As I was reading all your post here, I learned that the visa processing should been done thru VFS Tasheel in Manila. Currently, I already have the visit visa referral slip for my son (2 years old), but I need some help to clarify the needed requirements for submission;

1. As per VFS requirements, they mentioned this
   ***Family visit visa referral slip with number and date of its issuance. Both Visit permit and invitation should be approved by MOFA but they are different documents to present...Other than the visa referral slip, where can I get the invitation approved by MOFA?

2. Proof of kinship, my son's BC is already authenticated (red ribbon) in DFA and also attested already by MOFA here in Saudi. Does it still need attestation of Saudi Embassy in Manila?

Appreciate your help on my inquiries.

Thank you

hi! my parents went to VFS to inquire. and the agency said they have to pay for medical insurance because they are old already. age of 66. is medical insurance is required? or optional? i remember last year,  i don't remember on paying for medical insurance (through agent/fixer). can anybody help me? thanks!

you paid for 2100php for family visit visa, am i correct? because mine, i booked recently for my parents for 32000php per person for normal appointment. anybody can clarify please? am i paying for the right price?

Yes you are. I booked my mother as well. She went and finished last tues. And just got her passport with visa today. She paid 32k for visa and another 4k for some fees such as insurance etc.

amee2018 wrote:

you paid for 2100php for family visit visa, am i correct? because mine, i booked recently for my parents for 32000php per person for normal appointment. anybody can clarify please? am i paying for the right price?

I think fees vary depending on the visa type and yes, medical insurance is required for dependents except those sponsors working in government sectors.

Good day po..question lng po..dto kc ako sa saudi at gusto ko makakuha ng visit visa pra sa asawa ko.paano po?sa government hospital ako nagwork..un po process dto sa saudi alam ko na.un lng po jan sa pinas ang d jo alam.nabasa ko sa vfstasheel need mgbayad ng almost 30k pesos for visa processing?pkiexplanin nmn po ng procedure if my idea kayo.sensya na wala ako mapagtanungan.God bless po

Leilaandal wrote:

Good day po..question lng po..dto kc ako sa saudi at gusto ko makakuha ng visit visa pra sa asawa ko.paano po?sa government hospital ako nagwork..un po process dto sa saudi alam ko na.un lng po jan sa pinas ang d jo alam.nabasa ko sa vfstasheel need mgbayad ng almost 30k pesos for visa processing?pkiexplanin nmn po ng procedure if my idea kayo.sensya na wala ako mapagtanungan.God bless po

Kindly back read all the messages and replies on this thread. Generally, prepare DFA authenticated MC then contact any agency to attest the same doc at the Saudi Embassy in Makati. While waiting for the release  of attested MC, he can undergo medical exams in any clinic affiliated with VFS Tasheel. Upon release of MC and medical, book an online appointment in VFS Tasheel website for visa stamping. Bring visa (yellow paper), passport, and attested MC on your chosen appointment date. Good luck.

Thank you.

Hi..does someone knows if my baby still needs to appear at vfs tasheel during visa stamping?he is 15months old and this is fo family dependent visa..thanks a lot

Sir sanchoboy im just confused because some say fhey only pay 300 sr here to process visit visa and get this yellow paper and in the Philippines they only pay 1200 for stamping at saudi embassy and 2400 for vfs tasheel and they dont have to do medical?while others say they paid 32k in the Philippines for vfs tasheel and they did medical?im just xonfused which is the correct thing to do..thank you so much for your help.God bless

Hi..for the visa stamping of my 1yr and 3'month old baby is it necessary for him to be there?or is it fine if its just me who process the visa stamping for his passport?thanks

Leilaandal wrote:

Sir sanchoboy im just confused because some say fhey only pay 300 sr here to process visit visa and get this yellow paper and in the Philippines they only pay 1200 for stamping at saudi embassy and 2400 for vfs tasheel and they dont have to do medical?while others say they paid 32k in the Philippines for vfs tasheel and they did medical?im just xonfused which is the correct thing to do..thank you so much for your help.God bless

Hi mam, actually my personal experience is only limited to resident visa so the previous replies on this thread particularly the latest/newest one mentioning the fees for visit visa can answer your query. Then you can personally check VFS Tasheel website (https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html … load_popup) for more info. Good luck.

Babyali wrote:

Hi..for the visa stamping of my 1yr and 3'month old baby is it necessary for him to be there?or is it fine if its just me who process the visa stamping for his passport?thanks

As per VFS Tasheel info, kids who are 6 yrs old and below are exempted for biometrics, so technically you can process the visa without bringing your 1yr old child since the purpose of personal appearance of visa applicant is for the aforementioned purpose.

Hi I would like to regarding MC do I need to secure another one and have it authenticated? I previously have a copy of my MC authenticated and stamped by the Saudi Embassy which I used when I'm still in KSA. Problem is the original one is with my husband in KSA.

Hi tuttifrutti!  Thanks for the info. After po ba sa vfs tasheel, ano po susunod n step? Thanks po

I want to share my experience during our travel to ksa last July 27, 2018. Previously I posted about my plan to bring my baby on arrival visa and I have gotten all the needed information from this site. And I'm glad to let you all know that we successfully entered the immigration via arrival visa, they only ask for my baby's passport and his father's iqama. That's all and they just entered a number in his passport to be shown in nearest jawasat center in your place for the processing of his iqama..Now we are starting to do his iqama, once we got it I will post it here..

Hi..may i know how long or how many days will it taketo have the r sident visa of my son stamped in his passport?lets say i scheduled the stamping today at vfs tasheel will i be able to get the passport same day with the visa stamped on it?thanks

Babyali wrote:

Hi..may i know how long or how many days will it taketo have the r sident visa of my son stamped in his passport?lets say i scheduled the stamping today at vfs tasheel will i be able to get the passport same day with the visa stamped on it?thanks

Hi, you can check that visa status on VFS website but for our kids' case we claimed their passports with stamped visa only after 2 days. The process is quicker nowadays.

Hello MariaFe and welcome to this thread. Regarding your query, yes, KSA is very strict when it comes to medical exam particularly those diseases under contagious category. But I have known someone who encountered the similar case as yours but he underwent the same procedure (xray) in other clinics and sent it to his employer's clinic and it was approved. But in your case, you can declare/inform the clinic beforehand and give them those notes from your personal doctor so that it can be attached upon sending the results to VFS. Then bring the same supporting documents during your visa appointment. Hope everything will be at your favor. Good luck.

Good day,
my wife's visit visa will expire on oct 6, 2018
1. is it ok if shes going to leave the kingdom on oct. 3 2018? 3 days before expiry?
2. what are the requirements needed for her to exit the kingdom?
3. Does she need an exit visa?
Hoping for your response.

Good morning.
Does original yellow slip needs to be submitted to VFS? or scanned copy is enough.

Thank you in advance.