Visa process delay

Hello,

This is Imran Khan i got a job offer in one telecommunication company.I interviewed on august 2017.
Within one week i received the offer letter.But Still now i am waiting for the medical.3 years before i went to saudi arabia it didnt take too much time.Now around 6 month is running.Any one help me to give an detail about the visa process now. thank you

visa issuing process is technically much easier compared to 3 years back, provided the company hiring you is in a platinum category, which means they have good number of saudi employees. in the mean time, are you sure that you have been employed by STC or through any of their contractors. lots of new levy now on expat employees, and companies are now forced to employ more saudi's.

the best way to get any update will be to get in touch with the HR department of the company that offered you the job.

I got an offer in stc contracting company.Tha company said me we are waiting for government go signal as they changes alot of procedural matter in saudi arabia

ya true...lot of changes and new fee's introduced on expats.