International school for expat children

Good day, I'm planning to get my children (8 and 5 years old )this year by May so I'm considering to continue their education here in the country. But I don't have any good information about International school so if anyone can suggest or recommend a good school for them. Thank you. I hope you can suggest Christian school which I strongly appreciate. Thanx

Hello.

I wonder why you not googled for what you are looking for. It's so easy.

So I googled and there is a load of information available on the net.

Many international schools, also Christian ones, in all places in Cambodia. You did not state where you want to get your children to school, but I guessed Phnom Penh.

Here is a nice list of international schools, accredited, with their fees.

If you would like more info, google is your friend.

http://www.movetocambodia.com/city-guid … l-schools/

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expat-advisor
Expat.com team

Thank you for your time, Of course uncle google is there but still much better if someone out there who  has any experience to recommend. I have my choices but I want to ask some help if anyone out there has a good suggestion or tried so I can choose. I know we parents take the risk just to give the best for our children. Thank you once again.. Hope to hear from others.. God bless.

Good afternoon,

Can you pelease iindicate the city you are looking for Christian school.

Rgds

Good day,  I live in Phnom Pehn and I work in Toul Kork so I prefer also near my work place or near wear I stay by the way i live in Toul tompong. Hope you can suggest some. I will appreciate a lot. Thank you

Good morning,

So sorry I cannot help you, I'm living in Kep.

All the best for your search
Marcelo

thank you very much for your time. God bless you.