Blacklisted enquiry

I ranway from company 1 year ago to my country in emergency. I had to run away because company was not letting me go. Later i got to know company filled police case. I dont know it is true or not . I dont know what kind of case filled under me. Now my question is can i go other gcc country except bahrain.

Not enough details. For people who violate contracts it's reported as labour violation not a police case.  Generally if you have not committed a crime, it should not be an issue in another gcc country.

I heard from my colleagues my employer put case that i steal money. He hasnot any proof that i steal money. In reality i didnot steal anything. Is it possible that he can file case without any proof? Can i still go other gcc countries?

Of course he can file a case if he has proof otherwise the police won't register it. You also made it easy for him by not being there. So with the case and the fact that you ran; you look suspicious in the eyes of the law.

You can try in other gcc countries but if its a police case and you are wanted then it would be in the GCC security database. This means you won't get a visa.

I suggest to contact your employer to settle and drop the case.

Thank you so much for information. I have one more question, what if I get visa for other Gcc country, is it okay to go or not ? I just ran away nothing else.

should not be an issues, unless the database of run away's are shared between GCC countries.

Anik08 wrote:

Thank you so much for information. I have one more question, what if I get visa for other Gcc country, is it okay to go or not ? I just ran away nothing else.

I already answered that. Read above carefully.

Hello.

How to check i have blacklist or no?

You can check travel ban online on bahrain.bh.  Blacklist you can only check by approaching immigration.

Thank u

https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … BIS9nQSEh/

Hi , I work there before in Bahrain 2014 but unfortunately I was unlucky because I got trouble in my madam she snap my face that's why I run away,2015 I decided to go back home in the Philippines that's why I surrender in Philippine embassy in Bahrain ,the police put me into jail then they called my boss,but my boss file a case for me he said that I steal or get money from them which is not true.i stay there in the jail for about 1month to defend myself in the court ,I face 3 trials  January 2016 the highest judge in the court t call me to tell me about my status at the end he tells me that I'm not guilty.Now I want to know if I'm blacklisted or not coz I want to work there again in Bahrain.

No one in the forum can tell you that.   You might not be guilty of a criminal case but you may be guilty of running away.   The only way you can check is:

For absconding - Call LMRA and ask
For blacklist - Send someone to NPRA with your details to find out

please help me my visa is expired i had problems with my boss i quit now i need NOC to work in another company my boss refuses to give me help me how do I get the NOC
No one can give you a NOC expect your company/boss, do not believe in what others say it could be a trap to get money out of you. Please beware.

T&R

@XTang brother how to check black list enquery

Go to NPRA with passport.