Starting a business in Turkey

Hello
I want to move in Turkey and start a small business .Can anyone guide what can I start and what will be a cost .Is there any English medium school with low fees .

Try dilkent at beylikdüzü for english course. Its kinda cheaper among other alternatives.

If you are asking this for kids they have bakırköy branch just for kids I guess

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

Try dilkent at beylikdüzü for english course. Its kinda cheaper among other alternatives.

Hi

Is this for Turkish language course? I have kids too would like to enroll the to such course.

BellaNL wrote:
infoaboutTurkey wrote:

Hi

Is this for Turkish language course? I have kids too would like to enroll the to such course.

Its english course. Yet, as op didnt provide enough details, it was kinda irrelevant:)

I believe she is asking for mid schools her kids

I am asking for Grade 9th and Grade 12th  my kids are studying in CBSE curricullam and its completely taught in English so I prefer a school where they deliver their subjects in English.
Thank you.

We have a schol here for kids in Istanbul if you want to send yours to study let me know please

Yes please send me the details if any english medium school with low fees is there.I want to know about schools in Istanbul.

Please  send  me  too