Oman Prometric exam conditions for General dentistry

Hello everyone,
      I am looking forward to write prometric exam for General Dentistry in Oman. I've 4+ years of experience. I want to know that how many months of gap(without work) is allowed to register for exam? I've 10-11 months gap.

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Gp dentist post bds is 3 yrs normally to apply

Go to osmb website register and take exam - note prepare well - don't take it easy

hi doc
does the OMSB exam for general dentist and Prosthodontistl Pedodontist  are same in General Dentistry category. As Prometric has a dentistry  speciality exam for only Endodontist and Orthodontist in OMSB. Please Clarify

Hey is it allowed to write the exam without a sponsor bcs in the registeration they ask employer name so what has to b entered there

hello Ms Fathima
Yes you can write the Exam without Sponsor. you have to leave it blank as when your exam is clear and you get your results. Then you have six months to search a sponsor and find job. Rest of the Licence completion work is of your sponsor hospital.
All the Best !!

Hi.. but that employer column is a must to be filled . It has * this mark. So its compulsory to be filled.

Post graduation 2 yrs not enough to attend viva? Or must to finish 3 yrs???

Can you please advise from where I should study.any material .please
Send me mail if possible at ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct