Your opinion on where i should stay

Hello Members,
I am relocating to Dubai on the 1st week of March, hence would like to take your opinion on where i should stay. As my company is offering me housing with max budget up to 85k/year.
I have done my research and found couple places near my work “media City” however i was amazed by the houses layouts as some areas would be pricey but having bad lauouts and old style kitchen cabinets etc..
as an overview, i am interested in these few areas,
The Greens and The Views “as it has plenty of artificial guardens, but houses seem to be old and its quiet pricey.
JLT - ive heard its quiet busy? But decent aprtments
Dubai Marina - many people told me to stay away from the temptation and traffic in there.
JVC - decent apartments, good prices, but seem to be quiet far from media city and too quiet/empty.
Taking into consideration that i won't behaving a car the first 2-3 months, so transportation would be of an impact to me, as location matters.. would anyone be able to give me estimate transportstion fees from each location by Metro/Uber/Taxi?
Additionally i am a single 30 years old, as i would like to be close to a good young community of people and activities, i am planing on adopting a dog tho.
I am looking for 1BR aprtment

Appreciate your help!

Thank you
Zee

Hello!

Try checking out Barsha Heights or Tecom (as it is previously known). It is next to The Greens & Views. You can live there and walk your dog in The Greens.

For transport, bus is more convenient than metro if indeed you stay in this area. Cost would be 3 AED for one trip. UBER & taxi have almost the same rates. It should be around 20 AED & travel time should be around 10 minutes or less depending on traffic.

For the other areas you are interested in, I can only tell you the local transport cost i.e. metro & tram.

The Greens & Views – UBER/Taxi. Or you can take the bus by walking to one of the bus stops in Barsha Heights. 3AED/trip. Less than 10 minutes depending on traffic.
JLT – Tram 3AED/trip. Should be around 15-20 minutes depending on your walk to & from the tram.
Dubai Marina – Tram 3AED/trip. Should be around 5 minutes depending again on your walk to & from the tram.
JVC – UBER/Taxi. I am pretty sure you won't take a bus from there :D

Dee

thank you Dee!