Getting a job in Sofia

Myself and my partner have decided after many visits to Sofia that we would like to make Sofia our home. I am going to need a job in Sofia, my issue is I don't speak the language (yet) . Does anybody know any sites where i can find jobs, or does anyone know of any jobs that are currently available? I am willing to do most things, i have office and admin experience, pharmacy experience and I used to work for the uk border control. I usually adapt well to most roles that i have tried my hand at. Any information or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Simon.

Hi Simey1984,

You could try a distance job as well (work through the Internet).

Do you know of any companies that offer positions like this? All the jobs I seem to find are for high flying positions, that I'm not suited to!

Hi Simey1984,

I cannot name any, but it could be sort of freelance job. There are many online jobs now, you could try to study this opportunity as well.

If you search on jobs.bg there are often quite a few listings posted in English- usually for teachers or call center work.

thank you. I will check it out

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please register your business in the business directory. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, did anybody give you the job search sites? They are: www.jobs.bg and www.zaplata.bg, which is the partner of Indeed co uk. Many companies do not require knowledge of Bulgarian, also depends on your field of course.