Potentially looking for a new beginning in Murcia

HI there my name is Alex and my partner is Jenny, we want to move to Murcia as we have decided this is our place to live in the near future hopefully. We curretly wot=rk in the housing sector and human resources also but job searching is difficult. We are open to any work placements and guidance on how we can move with the ability to live in Murcia with a sustainable income and enjoy life. Any Advice would be welcome.

Hi mustang8621,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your introduction.
I would advise you to have a look at the Living in Spain guide for a good start, you will find some hints and detailed information which will help you in your move to Spain.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi,

Me and my future wife is moving to moratalla mucia - renting somewhere at the moment - currently i am residing in holland and traveling up and down - self employed in the IT sector.

Trying to build something online to be able to survive in a few years when we make the big jump.

I am not familiar with the housing environment maybe we could work together on a workable solution for the both of us in generating something that looks like $$$$$$

I will be in Moratalla (Murcia) lnding 13th - Perhaps we could meet up on the 14th - E-mail me at ***

Hope to hear from you soon,
Greetings Nibiru

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.