Looking for rent

Hello,

We are moving to Heredia on 15th February, have booked one week stay and looking for house/flat in secured area or condo:
Easy to commute to America Free Zone, 2 bedrooms and $800 p/m. 2 years of stay.

I am searching through encuentra24, olx, mercadolibre and craigslist but any tip counts. If you know something available, please recommend. We are family with 11yo girl and 3yo boy and hoping to have similar family in the neighborhood.

Thank you.

Richard

Suggest you check out the 'Villas de Cariari'. It is a safe area and across from the Cariari Country Club. There are multiple condos/apartments to chose from, at a variety of prices. There are usually houses to rent around this area.

I know many who live in that area and have stayed there many times. Near a couple of private schools.

You might also check for a facebook group. I know San Ramon has a facebook group for local info.  Maybe Heredia does too?

RichardHol wrote:

Hello,

We are moving to Heredia on 15th February, have booked one week stay and looking for house/flat in secured area or condo:
Easy to commute to America Free Zone, 2 bedrooms and $800 p/m. 2 years of stay.

I am searching through encuentra24, olx, mercadolibre and craigslist but any tip counts. If you know something available, please recommend. We are family with 11yo girl and 3yo boy and hoping to have similar family in the neighborhood.

Thank you.

Richard

One that I always recommend is:  https://www.cabinasofcostarica.com    It may be too late as they are usually booked in advance.

They are centrally located and many Gringos start out there.

Hope you have a great trip!  ☀️🌴

- Expat Dave