Visa delay

Hello guys

Have the same problem. The empoyment visa is delayes, the employer is saying it is in the process. About 3 weeks already!

Also, guys, do i need to take any medical checks for it before i enter the uae?
My employer told I do not need to as it will be done once I arrive to UAE.

Is that true? As i'm little worrying and resigned my current job and just waiting for the visa...

Thanks!

blackstaar wrote:

Hello guys

Have the same problem. The empoyment visa is delayes, the employer is saying it is in the process. About 3 weeks already!

Also, guys, do i need to take any medical checks for it before i enter the uae?
My employer told I do not need to as it will be done once I arrive to UAE.

Is that true? As i'm little worrying and resigned my current job and just waiting for the visa...

Thanks!

It is true

Thanks for your reply!
So there is no reason to worry?

Hope the visa will come out soon :thanks:

Hello!

The situation is as follow: my new visa gets delayed because my previous employer did not cancel the previous one (however, i did not come to uae with this visa, as I have changed my mind and got better employment offer).
Now I have contact the previous employer to clear this visa for me, they told they will.

Could anyone advise how long time might it take?

Thanks in advance

blackstaar wrote:

Hello!

The situation is as follow: my new visa gets delayed because my previous employer did not cancel the previous one (however, i did not come to uae with this visa, as I have changed my mind and got better employment offer).
Now I have contact the previous employer to clear this visa for me, they told they will.

Could anyone advise how long time might it take?

Thanks in advance

In normal cases, cancellation process will take 3 days. But they have the time limit of 14 working days

Thank you.

However I had informed them more than a month ago that I will not come to work for them. They just replied that they will cancel the visa. And now, it seems that they just did not cancel it (as I assume their opinion was that I am not interested in job in the UAE at all and just did not cancel the visa), is that possible that this visa from them was just let's say "on hold"?