Looking for Mutual Transfer Al Qassim to Jeddah (BSC Nurse, MOH)

Hi

I am Dhaneesh Paul and my wife she is working in MOH Al Qassim region, Now we are looking someone who have interested for mutual transfer Jeddah to Al Qassim, for that we are ready to provide good complementary.

I am thaj my wife she's working in moh makkah region now we are looking some one who have interested for mutual transfer qaseeim Riyadh kameez  burida Oly Muslim contact***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hlo makkah tell me 0***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi,
My wife   is working in Namerah General hospital   [ Jeddha ]  under MOH. we are looking for algassim(region) unaizha . If you are interested just contact us

dhaneesh.paul wrote:

Hi

I am Dhaneesh Paul and my wife she is working in MOH Al Qassim region, Now we are looking someone who have interested for mutual transfer Jeddah to Al Qassim, for that we are ready to provide good complementary.

hello there. i am working in MOH hosptal in jeddah and interested for mutual transfer. is ur wife under MOH or HOP? pls let me know. my job ID is HOP. thanks

Im.blessy anie saji working in buraydah alqassim if anyones looking for mutual transfer to buraydah pls do contact

Hi sorry for the late reply my wife is working under MOH further you can text me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Still it is available or

Sir do u want transfer to al qassim?? im n al qassim if u cud giv me ur no v cud talk im under sop

Yes intrested

Still is Available???

Hi any one intrerested buriadh from abha or aseer region

Anyone interested to go from jeddah to buraidha qasim under MOH

Anyone intrested to go from Taif to Al Qassim??

Hi you want al baha to qassim..  its near to taif

I need abha sir

Hi you need qassim to al baha?

Hi anybody need hail to al baha or aljouf

Hi you need al baha to qassim

Bobymathekm,  Please give me your contact number

Hii

Which hospital in Jeddah are you working . Looking for mutual transfer from Al Qaeseem to Jeddah

I am looking for a mutual transfer from al qassim to jeddah or Abha.. If anyone is interested interested means please text me... I am working as a registered nurse at moh

Hi if you are interested for mutual transfer means please contact me

Hi i am interested working in Qasim under mih.. Please contact me ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi any one intrested from abha to gassim i am working al gassim buraidah under sop

My wife is working in al qassim region we are planning to move jedha if you are ready for mutual transfer to qassim region please Inform

If any one want to move from Jeddah to qassim for mutual transfer, please contact to me

Even I am working in Qasim and anyone interested to transfer please let me know we can offer good remittance for this MOH

@Thaju  hi i am interested

I am in Qassim

Hello btahira113,

Please note that this thread is from last year and you may not get a response as the offer is no longer valid.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team