Close

EXTENDING VISA

Hello guys , how you doin ?, i met a agent who offered me to provide work visa for Malaysia , he is sending me there on eNTRI visa with validity of 3 months , in which Remarks are "FOR THE ISSUE OF VP(SOCIAL)15 DAYS ONLY ),He says you need not to come back in 15 days as he will extend the visa for another 90 days and will provide me work visa in this time period , asking for huge amount , as i am not a skilled or a well educated , please help , should i come to Malaysia or not ???

It's illegal to enter Malaysia that way to work. Foreign Workers in unskilled jobs need to go through a medical and get a Visa with Reference to enter Malaysia for employment.

eNTRI for Indian Nationals
"An eNTRI holder is entitled to maximum of 15 days for each visit. Each application can only be used once. No extension is allowed. "

Read about this here: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/visa/evisa.html

All this information is readily available on the internet.

Entering illegally means that it will NEVER be possible to get a LEGAL employment pass, because immigration will see what has happened and Deport with a 5 year ban on returning to Malaysia.

If someone asks for money its a JOB or IMMIGRATION SCAM

If you search on the word scam or deport, you can see what has happened to other people.  The problem is that everything you have been told is just a promise that cannot be fulfilled and it is dangerous to put yourself at the mercy of unscrupulous people.

What happens is people like you end up doing slave jobs in factories and don't even get paid by the employers (after all what have they got to lose - you are the illegal immigrant). If there is an immigration raid they would just deny you are working for them and that you are just visiting a friend.

This link is to a photo of an immigratiton detention centre in Malaysia

https://www.google.com/search?q=photo+d … gF51AvecM:

Bro. The agent try to cheat you please regret him. There is no way to get a employment pass as he said.
Only the employer can process the visa or work permit.please be careful bro.