Lets meet up tired of telling but not to acting .

hey every one .

really , i have red lot and hips of blogs and forms .

you guys want to get together fine , let me kindly arrange it for you .

well this week im doing a BBQ . i will arrange every thing .
i will have the KANON and the meat also the souse . all you need to do is sighn up if your are caming , every one is free to came . also , every one will pay for his food so the gather will be cool to get ( Amircans way )" just so you know we can gather more often "  i will also provide bills for the food and drinks . any one needs a pick up most tell me before wednesday . so i can arrange it for him / her .
we will gather in Abhur . Jeddah 13 of APR .

[color=#000000]we will play socer . and we will have a nice freindly chat . the gathering will start around 08.00 PM .

Also we will have a PIPE ( SHISHA )

i promise you . you will have a great time .

Note :-
please if any one will came hit me with SMS .
Hussain .

[/color]

Hi Hitch,
first of all, u a lady?? (the display)
and, where r u from??

nah iam a guy .

im in jeddah

nice to meet yah .

nice to meet u too dude

so you in ?

really we need to get the best weekend ever . . .

Hi Hitch,
You are showing up as female. You may want to change it.

Hitch
hands up...

arrested ...

change it pinky ...
:lol:

well the guy/girl has been flaunting his cell no/email in a lot of places.. somebody please give him a call. :D:D

Guys

all you have cared of is if I'm a boy or a girl .

well first of all pink is not just only for girls . oh my god what I'm i talking about . hehehe i did that for a reason just to make such a great ppl like you to get to talk to me . apparently ppl more likely love to talk to a girl more than men . "HEHEH " :D

well , the gathering is tomorrow . i got five ppl their phone number is with me . please if you are signing  in send at least a SMS in my Mobile number . so i can count you in .

again , I'm doing this so i can make a lovely group , that we can have fun with . break the routine and make our life easier .

more likely , male and female are welcome . please see the details on the below .

first the meeting is on (Aubhur) . i will update you with the details .
second, for the ppl who gave me SMS . im sorry i haven't replay but i will if i recharge my phone ( it's so impressing to say the truth these days )
third . please feel free to bring food or drinks or whatever you think is useful . " i will bring shisha " yay me !!!

Note .

again I'm doing this so i can meet new friends , i really need to meet more ppl . also sorry for spreading my Mobile phone every where Mr. Joker .
if each and every one of you will say well give him a call or ... no one will do .

thank you for your kind attention ,

"Hitch "

woow

i really expected more , but hey its just me ...

DUde, take things on a lighter vein please.. No offence meant. Just pointed out the obvious.. Mate. if you enjoy spam, thats you!

Chillax will ya..

Spam . what the >?? is that how KSA effected you ?

wow , if that showed something that will show me how mature you are ...

your words is full of confidant .What to expect from a person who reference himself as a Joke !! . Still you judge me base on your lake of experience.

why even I'm bothering to explain to you ? but you are out of your lead ...

I guess we shall stop these kind of silly arguments and it would be awesome if we could concentrate on the initial topic which is about a meet-up!

Guess wouldnt work like i imagen it would ...

also lots of ppl in KSA are close minded . really im ashame of it . its hard really to have fun these days with out stupid ppl bogging you around . umm guess i will try to move out soon . and if things willnt work out here . i think im not welcome here any more . . .

any way

the deal is off for today ...

also im very pleased of the ppl who made me a joke in the past few days . O.O really im out . thanks any way .

bye

someone arrange this meeting....just sms the venue..we can just have dinner just as expats...and cool off the heat....

OMG 13 April is passed....

So how was your party?

Any pics?