Close

Finding A work in Germany

Hi, I am a radiologist. I am working at Bahman Hospital in Tehran, since our work is with X-ray radiation, and doctors in our country have a hard time thinking about themselves, and they have no rights whatsoever and I do not have the right to do so. I want to immigrate to Germany. I wanted to know if I could have a degree in German and I would apply for a job seeking visa.Can I find my own field within six months? I ask you to help me if I can not find it. I thank you

It is not usually a good idea to move somewhere solely because of push factors ("I need to get out of where I am now"), rather than pull factors ("I really want to live there").
To get a degree in Germany, you need to attend university there first. Entrance requirements for medicine are very high and only few applicants are taken. Furthermore, you need to have financial reserves for your living expenses (and to get the visa). You cannot work and earn enough while studying.
A Job Seeker Visa (JSV) would allow you to stay in Germany to look for a job for six months. Again you need to finance that by yourself - Germany isn't cheap. Whether you find a job in that period depends on many factors like your niche skills (that set you apart from EU citizens) and, above all, your German language skills.