My bahrain visa

Can any one suggest me about my bahrain visa.
20 days  before my employer applied my work visa. I was daily checking status on the LMRA site. And there result show, any one help me ?
Legal Status
Employment Visa is in Progress...
Information
Updated
Name
Shafaat Ullah S/o Khushi Muhammad
Occupation
Superintendent(mechanical Maint.)
Employer
Nass Mechanical Contracting Company W.l.l.
Monthly Fees
Paid
Health Care Status
B
Flexible Work Permit
Not Eligible to apply for Flexible Work Perm

Hi Tariqraza,

Please note that i have created a new thread with your post on the Bahrain forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

I invite you to have a look at the Information on visas in Bahrain section, you might find some interesting information.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hello Tariqraza
Glad to welcome you to the forum.

To answer your query: from the information you have provided, it appears that your visa process is well underway and its a matter of time before final approval. So do be patient.

Your potential employer is a reputed entity here and therefore should not have any issues with finalising the visa.

A word of caution - do be selective when posting personal information online. :)

Best wishes.

Tariqraza, you copy pasted the same message as above in a private message to me.  Suggest to post on forum and wait for responses before sending private messages.

Please read this sticky for answers to your question:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

It takes varying amount of time depending on many factors as detailed in the above thread.  And unfortunately, no one here can tell you exactly how long it will take for you and why is it taking so long.  You need to ask your employer that.

is there any backlogs there .. i heard they re doing some changes on the systems . is that could be a reason for the delay ... any help plz ?

From what people are talking about on different threads; there do appear to be backlogs or at the very least, delays in some cases of a month or more.

I don't know about changes but two weeks ago there was a major maintenance on LMRA EMS and the system was down for a day and continued to work slowly or go down sporadically for a week or more.  It seems to be fine now.

Having said all that; this does not seem to be affecting all visas.  I know people who have recently applied for and got visas within one to two weeks. 

Follow up with your sponsor - unfortunately no one else can advise you of the status of your application.

thank you xtang but its hard to  wait more iam so frightened not to get the visa eventually  ... and the emloyer says that we all are waiting here .. nothing else to do .. lets hope for the best

I understand. Hope for the best and it will work out for you.

XTang wrote:

Tariqraza, you copy pasted the same message as above in a private message to me.  Suggest to post on forum and wait for responses before sending private messages.

Please read this sticky for answers to your question:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

It takes varying amount of time depending on many factors as detailed in the above thread.  And unfortunately, no one here can tell you exactly how long it will take for you and why is it taking so long.  You need to ask your employer that.

Hi XTang

I think the private messages were widely sent :D I too received one.

The same message was also on another thread. I asked the admins to move that stray message to a separate discussion so that there is some order and focus on his query.