UBC Bolwing Center Get together beta version 3.1

Hi,

We are planning a get together at UBC Bowling Center Wednesday i.e. 20th April, 2011. We are keeping it Wednesday to avoid weekend crowd.

If you haven't been there, just to let you know that it is one of the biggest bowling center in Riyadh and has a huge family section as well. So the invitation is for both parties.

Probably we can arrange a mini-tournament as well if needed. We are currently 11 confirmed participants and I am expecting kamii to join (request).

I think it will be a good exercise, and if interested can have dinner together as well. I can get an exclusive space and good discount if we gather good crowd.

By the way the date & time are a bit flexible so will go with majority.

Time: 8 p.m. sharp

Location: It's located on Maather Street, basically if you are coming from Faisaliah, travelling South from King Fahad Road, you take a right (West) from Intercontinental Hotel and travel straight on Maather St. till the end of the world (3 Km). Just before the end you will find it on your left hand side. It's a huge center and pretty hard to miss.  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … 883&v=wall

Note: All single ladies will get free of charge transport, bowling & dinner + they will get exclusive gifts.

why everything is free for ladies? this is gender discrimination :p

xain wrote:

hehehehhee..... i love such kind of discrimination since i m considering myself "single lady" so i can enjoy all these free treats :P

Is this an exclusive event?

No, this is an invitation to all blog members, kind of get together.

but since it is your first post, would like to know you first atleast.

thanks for the invite slyshooter.. will be there.. need directions to the venue though :)

kamiii wrote:

thanks for the invite slyshooter.. will be there.. need directions to the venue though :)

Mai hun na :P (meaning=I am here,no need to wear...oops!!! i meant ..no need to worry:P)

nonz wrote:

Mai hun na :P (meaning=I am here,no need to wear...oops!!! i meant ..no need to worry:P)

Nahiiiiiiiiii ..... ( typical bollywood movie style NOOOoooooo )

aiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hmm seems interesting, How abt timing? and who all are coming?

xain wrote:

Exactly? i wont let this happen at-least in Saudi since majority is of single males around.

Its like girls get a free entry n drink before midnight at every night clubs...

lol

Have a lot of fun people!

achaaa hai

How about posting some directions as to where UBC is???

slyshooter wrote:

like i said, if you think there is something you would like to know just ask..

♥ ♫ ♣ ☀ wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

well u never said anything, an introduction about urself would be sufficient

Sly da larakuuu

Hi nonz!

Which means in English ? :whistle:

Armand

There is no English for it, as Englishmen are not ladakuu

just a thought.would it e better if w went to the bbq first,humg put there,get to know each other,then go for bowling next week. Just thought it would be more enjoyable this way.

BTW, I am ready to offer pick n drop for the wednesday bbq, free of charge  to all ,no gender discrimination :p

kamiii wrote:

just a thought.would it e better if w went to the bbq first,humg put there,get to know each other,then go for bowling next week. Just thought it would be more enjoyable this way.

BTW, I am ready to offer pick n drop for the wednesday bbq, free of charge  to all ,no gender discrimination :p

Sure if you finance me, why not :) . But isn't this event for families only?

the defination of families only in saudia is family out single ladies,so biased towards single males :(

On a serious and cheesy note, the event is open to the entire Expat.com family,be it families, single male or single female. Going as a couple will be frowned upon, making a couplr there will be encouraged.

Disclaimer: the views and opinions in thiz post are of the author only and do not necessarily  yada yada of the organizers..you get the idea what I am trying to say

slyshooter wrote:
♥ ♫ ♣ ☀ wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

well u never said anything, an introduction about urself would be sufficient

everyone has a profile on the site you know

kamiii wrote:

the defination of families only in saudia is family out single ladies,so biased towards single males :(

On a serious and cheesy note, the event is open to the entire Expat.com family,be it families, single male or single female. Going as a couple will be frowned upon, making a couplr there will be encouraged.

Disclaimer: the views and opinions in thiz post are of the author only and do not necessarily  yada yada of the organizers..you get the idea what I am trying to say

lol, good philosophy

it seems pick n drop is a major issue for single ladies,ok i will also offer my services for pick n drop but just for "single" ladies :D

xain wrote:

it seems pick n drop is a major issue for single ladies,ok i will also offer my services for pick n drop but just for "single" ladies :D

Gosh!!! i thought he is a good guy:/

ok i offer my services too:P

@ nonz wat services ?  pick up and gulp ?

I have never seen any one down a bottle of bario this fast !!!!

kamiii wrote:

@ nonz wat services ?  pick up and gulp ?

I have never seen any one down a bottle of bario this fast !!!!

heheheh shut up i took 20 min to finish one bottle of bario :cheers:

So,

Where are all the people who use to be regular here and were waiting for get togethers.

me in Jeddah...

nonz wrote:
xain wrote:

i am still a good guy unless i wont get any opportunity :p

xain wrote:
nonz wrote:
xain wrote:

i am still a good guy unless i wont get any opportunity :p

ohh kayyy so ya 're one of those...i got it :P

and sly....they r dead :P

Sly, count me in

What time are we looking at?

Sorry Sly have to pull out...it looks like I will be working in Jeddah on Tuesday

np, next time

What time are we looking at?

If it's evening after 7'ish, hubby and I are in :)

I just noticed the thread and its already too late as I  have a commitment but I would love to see some of the pictures of the event if you guys can post em on here...
Enjoy and best of luck
cheers

no pictures :P i m not so photogenic :P

nonz wrote:

Really? does that mean if I look at you in real life, I be drop dead?

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

heheheh u may have a heart attack :P

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

more like if she stomps on you .. you'll drop dead..