Being banned in Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I come from the Philippines. I had previously been an expat in Saudi Arabia for 12 years. I went  in and out of the country all those years with my working visa. But in 2012 I was not happy with my work anymore and decided to find another employer. I told my kafil/employer about my intention to transfer and he agreed to do if I could find a new kafil/employer. But my visa expired and I still wasn't able to find a suitable job. Afraid to be sent home without a visa to return, I stayed a few more months working odd jobs here and there. By the time, I found a kafil/employer, saudinization was in full force. Transferring to the new kafil wasn't possible and he advised me to go first and then come back with the visa he will provide. But when I went home they stamped my document with a ban. And they said that the ban will be for 5 years. Now nearing the 5th year of that ban, I had started looking for a job there again and had a colleague working in KSA to check on my status. I just found out that the ban was for life. Being a Muslim, it literally broke my heart. I cried day in and day out.

How is it possible to do a Muslim? I am not a criminal. I didn't kill, steal or had any quarrel, misdemeanor against anybody. I admit I overstayed to what I believe could secure a job I could go back to. Nothing else.

I'm unsure religion will help you much as Saudi is in the middle of big changes and they're clamping down on people that work, or have worked, illegally in that country.
As so many people want to go there, it's less than likely they'll bend the rules for you.
However, I tend to be optimistic so try the Saudi embassy and beg a little in the hope they'll free you from the ban.
The worst they can do is refuse.

I understand they had to impose some kind of penalty for the violation of the visa limitation. But I believe that banning me for life is an overkill. I won't even be able to perform the religious obligations and rites that can only be done there because I am banned from the country.

Thank you for your advise. Greatly appreciated. Will try to appeal.

how come? ban for a life time? as its mentioned for 5 years!
u should consult some1 in Jawazat i guess to make sure!

😢😢😢 yes, for life.. I overstayed.. But that's it.. I am not mujrim.. I did not do any heinous crime.. I did not fight with anybody.. I did not traffic drugs.. They banned me for life.. 😢😢😢 I don't know anybody in jawazat..

DeR Dapfee, I suggest that you must visit Saudi Embassy in your home country or call them to ask the process. Don't be disappointed until you don't dig down completely. maybe someone mislead your friend about your case. If they wrote 5 years, it means its only for 5 years. Overstaying is illegal , but they I haven't heard that they put your name in blacklist for life. Ofcourse there are workarounds. Please speak to embassy first. May Allah bless you and make things easy for your. ameen.

Ameen.. thank you for the advise.. I will try.. The shock and disappointment has caused me near cardiac event.. it's really breaking my heart.. thank you for the du'a.. ameen, ya rabb..

Dear Dapfee, Don't be so much disappointed :) Allah will help you. Just make sure that you completely dig down yourself.

Thanks.. will do..