Schools

Please suggest some good schools in doha and some reviews on birla public and Delhi public school

Are expats allowed in public schools in Qatar?

More than likely could be but it would be mainly Arabic and throwing the kids into the lion's den.

Yes

Thank you for the reply, please could you explain what you meant by lion's den, I've read that public schools in Qatar has a good standard?

If your child is Western or non-Qatari, they could face issues with the Qatari children.

Hello everyone who is living in Qatar or already did in the past I would like to have some informations about life in there, the cost , the style , basically I have a daughter from my past marriage and I got married to an American and he wants to teach English he has TEFL certificate and I would like to know how much does the salary supposed to be to hv a good life and would my daughter from my previous marriage be dependent on his job when it comes to school and medical insurance and things like that? Btw am Moroccan and my daughter was born in UK but she has both nationalities Moroccan and British thank you in advance for all the infos