ATM Teller Machines

Hola todos! I´m having trouble getting cash from my US Bank account and the Penfed tell me that the CIRRUS company is presenting problems. The card has other affiliates stamped on the back of my card...but I can´t seem to find any of those options on any ATM machine at Albrook Mall. 
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union used to be big here in Panama, back in the days when the US Military bases where here in the Canal Zone.  I'm sure someone else out there has a PenFed account like me...and is also having trouble withdrawing, just like me.
If you have seen these symbols at any ATM machinet, please drop me a line at [email protected].
I´m desperate!  These are the icons I have on the reverse side of my card:
1) Cirrus (not working)
2) Allpoint
3) Accel
4) CU 24
5) AFFN
6) Interlink
Any information will be greatly appreciated.  Sandy Anne

Sorry, don't know but if no one has answers here, try Facebook. There is a great group - Expats in Panama. Maybe someone in that big group can help.

I followed your advice and joined the group on Facebook. Waiting for my approval, as it is a closed group. We shall see. Saludos, Sandy

Have you just arrived or been here and it stopped working... the reason when traveling, you may need to notify your bank which country you traveling in... I have to do that with my cards when I travel overseas...
kindly...