Any expats in Sevilla want to meet up?

Greetings everyone,

I recently moved to Sevilla, and I am planning to spend the spring here and possibly longer. Are there any expats in the area who would be interested in meeting up, either to see the regional sites together or just to share some coffee or tapas and make new friends?

I am also interested in meeting native Spanish speakers who want to practice English with me in exchange for helping me practice my remedial Spanish!

Cheers,
Amber

Hi Amber! I also just moved to Sevilla and would very much like to meet up with other Americans or native speakers willing to help me with my Spanish :)

Que tenga un buen dia!

Welcome on Expat.com Amanda_HST & Amber ;)

Hi, I would be interested in meeting up. I can speak some Spanish with you, if you like!! Not that it's very great, but I can get along.

Sounds great Anakim!  Yo vivo cerca de Plaza de Alfalfa.  Y tu? Feel free to message me

Hey guys, I have been living here for a while now, I am currently looking to share good times wig new friends here is my email, feel free to contact me [email protected]
;)

Well, I'm not an expat anymore!
After living in Belgium & UK, I'm back (for good?)
IF you have any cool plan... you know!
Going out?
Trips?
Exhibitions?
Parties?
Oh yeah!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
territoriossevilla.com

Don't you miss it!
I'm goin'
Alone or not!!!
It'd be a nice group of 5 ;):)

5 Or MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Amber! I'll be in Sevilla for a month starting in mid August. Meeting new friends and other English speakers sounds like a great time. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Adam

Hi guys,
I'm "brand new" on the forum, and would like to know if you are still interested for a meeting..?
Any suggestion is welcome :)
Tapas, photography, bike, both?!

Feel free to message

I'm living in "Los Remedios", close to the center :)

Friendly,

Jerome

If anyone is still posting in this forum I would love to hear from them too... I am moving to Seville in the middle of August to start a job and I dont know anyone so going for tapas or drinks or a coffee would be great!!!

Charley

Hi everyone,

I am leaving Sevilla in a few days, so no more meet ups for me - but I hope this thread will continue to be a resource for people to meet each other and have fun - Sevilla is a beautiful city, I wish you all the best!

Cheers,
Amber

Hello Amber,
I am here in Seville my second time and writing now my Master Thesis. I would like to meet some more people to increase my network here as I would like to work in Spain after my studies. I am studying Social Media Masters at University of Birmingham.
You want to meet up for a coffee or tapas?
Un saludo, Leonie

Hello natalieb18 and welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011 and is a bit old. :)

I invite you to start a new thread on the Sevilla forum for more visibility.

PS: You are free to create an Expat.com meet up. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am travelling on a one way ticket to Seville on September 23rd 2015 from England,  be happy to meet up with people.

Hi TomonTravels2015,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is a bit old here :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Sevilla Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien