Close

New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the USA forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the USA if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I've lived in Australia for 5 years where I completed a Masters in Marketing and worked for 3 years. Now I'm looking at a new chapter, and for an opportunity to go to LA =)

Hello everyone,
I am George Fowell and I am glad that I found something relevant to me.

Hi all. I'm a Nigerian. I just moved to Chicago. I'm actually a student... I want to make friends with people in Chicago and neighbouring cities.

Hello everyone,
I am David from Ohio. Nice to meet everyone here!

Hi. I'm south african looking to relocate to the United States. I'm in the field of finance. Is there anyone in south Africa that's living in the USA at the moment?

Hi everyone,
I was born in Taiwan, but live in USA (working).
I enjoyed making friends.
I'm on baseball team & cooking club.
Thanks for reading this message.

Hi,Every one i am from India.
Visited 7 States in USA but looking into ways to move there.
Mostly EB4 Special Religious VISA Information

Sweet and tender 2018 to all of you!!
My name is Fatuma. I am 44years old, single, no children. I'm living and working in Brussels for a regional administration. I currently work as an administrative assistant. I have one bachelor degree in Law and one bachelor degree in public relations. In the past I worked as a PR consultant and journalist. I want to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona as soon as I find a job there. I plan to visit Phoenix around the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019. In the meantime I'm also searching for a job that would send me anywhere in the USA. I'm open to do any kind of jobs (administrative or manual) once in the US and after five years at the most retrain as a lawyer there.
Belgian cheers from Brussels

Hi There,

My name is Sandra and i'm a lawyer who is looking to move to USA. I am not sure whether I will sit the bar and continue my profession or find something new. Glad to know I am not alone on this journey.

Newbie here! Moved to New York last November. I'm a writer sharing my observations, thoughts, experiences via my blog myl2.blog, which is in the expat.com directory. Would love to see you there - and hear your comments about your own experiences. It's a great city - there's a lot to write about!

Cheers

Greetings my name is Ted and live near Sacramento in California.  I'm on my third trip to Viet Nam and my fiance and I expect to marry in California this summer. I came here to get insights about life in Viet Nam.

Hello everyone my name is janam and I want to move in USA could someone help me please

Hello there,
My name is Zhamal and I just moved to Chicago, IL from Canton, NY. IN 2013 I moved to the USA from Kyrgyzstan. Currently, I am a full-time student, studying the healthcare management.