New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

@ simulationhypothesis
Ship4less is the sompany domain name.
You'll find phone's and contact info on their site.Ask to speak to the owner .Tell him your brother said you will give me a discounted rate 2 ship a container to Turkey.
Good luck!

Simulationhypothesis wrote:

@infoaboutTurkey   yes, we probably will buy appliances there concerning the voltage is different. However the total value of container contend could easily exceed the shipping cost.

https://www.acdc.com.tr/en/voltage-regulators.htm

this is an option. chck it out

Hi,
Will be making Istanbul my base in near future, I travel a lot working in aviation branch but hope to build up a network for my time here.

Hi,
Greetings of the day!

The sites what was given by you are all in Turkish and unable to read for a English reader, kindly advise if you have any other sites.

Thank you.

Hi all !

I am looking for only social friends who practices in english and wants to know new cultures

I am awaiting your messages:)

Hey! i'm actually intrested in practicing English and learning brand new traditions.
Waiting forward to hear from you :)

Teacherfound... thank you so much!:))
Meshe

InfoaboutTurkey... thank you very much!:))
Meshe

Hi Everyone, happy to be part of this group.

I am moving to Marmaris mid May 2018 and i am looking for any valuable tips on living in Turkey. And of course I would love to make some expat female friends.

All the best
Ella

I replied with a personal messages :))

hello

I'm Ayu from indonesia.

Nice to meet you all

I need some info about rent flat in Ankara
thx

Hi Stella
How are you
Of course you're welcome
I live in Istanbul several months ago
If you need to explain about anything just tell me

You are welcome.

Anytime feel free to ask.

Have a nice day :)

here is the query for you to use a starting point:

https://www.sahibinden.com/en/for-rent/ … ral%C4%B1k

Hey everyone!

I just moved to Istanbul about 8 months ago. I come from the USA - where i was raised and attended university for my degree in Linguistics. I need assistance finding a job here - I am not certified in teaching, and I don't necessarily have to teach - I am open to suggestions! My turkish is very little, so if possible, I'd like to be employed somewhere where this is not an issue.

Please help!

Thanks,
Amira

Just called your number back.Vid reading material was sent please forward copies of CV. and qualifying certs. Accompanied with your video to same number I used.
GoodLuck!

Regards,
SamM.

Simulationhypothesis wrote:

InfoaboutTurkey... thank you very much!:))
Meshe

Appreciate your kind words. Have a nice day. Feel free to ask anything you can't resolve.

Hi, I have just started working for a big construction company as a sales consultant in Antalya. Anything about the property please contact me.
Kadir Yıla

Hi I am Elçin

I am both Turkish and Canadian. I speak, Turkish, English and Italian. I am an exbanker who is an English teacher with CELTA certificate (English teaching certificate given by Cambridge University)

Currently I am giving lesson to bank employees (employer is the bank itself) and private students.

I registered to this site to let expat members know that I am willing to give Turkish and/or English lessons to expats and members who are willing can contact me on my email adress ***
Thanks

Moderated by Chris 5 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I was an expat in Oman for two years. Now I am in Turkey, I worked as an HSE in Oman, Mascat International Airport project. But now I've just established a real estate business. If you need any information I would like to help you if I know.

Hello,
I live in Istanbul and I am a local. I speak English and French. I live in Şişli and work in Bakırköy. I'm a clinical psychologist and a psychotherapist.
I'm looking for cultural exchanges and practice language.

hello
how are you ,plz let me know that where can we meet in istanbul

also suggest me which is good area for living i want to take flat on rent ,,,at reasonable rent cost

hello

i need 1 room flat on reasonable rent

Hello everyone, and welcome to the forum.

@ Turkey1, you are required to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you are looking for accommodation. The new members thread is only dedicated to introduction of members.

Here is the link to the Housing section : Housing in Istanbul

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, everyone
I will be coming to Istanbul in June with a backpack only. Anyone interested in meeting up? Would really appreciate advices on accommodation and jobs from locals. Thanks!

Hi guys!

I'll come to Izmir for exchange program of 6 months and I'm looking for accommodation. can anyone help please !

Try dormitories first
Then ask for local hostels

Hi,
I'm working in aviation industry too (as Aircraft maintenance technician) .
Despite, I don't interest in aviation commercially (I have just repaired Aircrafts )   I can give you any information about that branch in Turkey, you can message if you need.

Thanks for the add.
I currently live just outside Dalyan in Mugla.We have lived here full time for 8 years.
Our villa is currently up for sale and are looking to rent in another part of Turkey .

İ am in Samsun as a student and will like to move to Antalya or İzmir for summer holidays. But i Will need a job how can i do. İ speak English, french and turkish

Hi. İ am Billy i Will like to move to Antalya this summer holiday for a 2 months job. İ am a masters student. İ speak English, french and turkish. Can someone help orientate me

Hi, I'm Prince. I live in Sakarya, I'm a student. I've been in Turkey since 2016. If you are new in Sakarya and need someone to hang out with or to show you around, don't hesitate to let me know  :)

hang out mean ,,, :|

Hello, This is Sadik. I am from Istanbul. Lived 1 year in USA, 6 months in Finland and 6 months in Paris. If you need local advice I am here to help. I am runing my own company called Kamara Offices. We give serviced offices to startup companies. Best,

Hi,

Moving from Frankfurt to Antalya for month in four days.
I want to meet people in business , I can benefit from their expertise and assist in many of the international business areas in import/ export/ startups,.etc., good links to international business network, business ideas, multilingual (3 languages) and  above all consistent in what I do. 
I am British from an Arabic background..
For sure I want to enjoy my time as well, one of My hobbies is to shake and make  cocktails like pro.

Hello, my name is Etiennet.
I came to Alanya for the summer season to work with tourists. Will be here till sept-oct. Would like to find some new friends to hang out with.
I'm from Russia, speak English and a little bit of French. And also I would've been glad to practice my language skills!))
Message me and we will find time to meet up. ;)

Hi are you still looking a room ?

Hello,
I am planning  move to Istanbul in August and would like to find a Kindergarten teaching job. I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to reach my goal.

Hi. No, I have fully furnished and equipment available room after 17 june in center of Istanbul ( european side )

Closed