New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Thailand forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Thailand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Everyone,
Just signup into this site today and hope to meet more of the expats in Thailand.

I am a Singaporean and is married with a Thai wife. As such I am traveling to Thailand very regularly. Because of this I am now planning to relocate to Thailand. However, as we all know, getting a job in Thailand is alittle challenging for us.

Anyone here who can help with some references for job vacancies will surely be greatly appreciated. i will be glad to send a copy of me CV for your reference.

Hope to hear from you all more and look forward to meeting you all in Thailand real soon.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Greg currently living in N.Z. I have spent a fair bit of time in Thailand as a Buddhist monk and am now working and hope to maybe lease a guest house in Chiang Mai sometime in the not too distant future. I am hoping that some expats who have experience in this might be able to help me out with how things work. I will be in C.M on April 4-24 this year

Hi everyone,
my name is Sergey, I'm not newbie in Thailand but I've started to use just a few days ago after 2 years pause.
I'm a professional sound engineer and my aim for this year - to rise up a multilingual voice-over recording project for e-learning and educational purposes so welcome everyone who lives in BKK and wants to became voiceover! All languages are welcome!

I am 76 y/o and live part time near Perth Australia. I spend 3 months in Australia and 3 months in Cha-am in Thailand on/off. I now have obtained a retirement visa for Thailand from the Thai Embassy in Australia and expect to spend more time in Thailand. I am still quite OK for fitness and can walk 20 km in a day if required but always each day I walk at least 10 km just to exercise. I am an aged pensioner and receive a pension from the Australian Govt. I also other funds ( not a lot) which makes living in Thailand quite comfortable...I am fairly knowledgeable with matters relating to Centrelink and Australian Pensions and the complicated Thai Visa system (another story)...happy to correspond to anyone on a happy and intelligent boofheads please.

I am a male.

I am single. I am retired. I am retired photgrapher.

I joined on 28 January 2018.

I can speak English

Boofhead is/was an Australian cartoon character about a young high school boy, very lovable who was always getting into trouble and won  all his fights by at least 100 metres, very good runner?  A some what younger "Dagwood Bumstead" which also featured in Australian newspapers...Many years ago.  When I was a boy and Old Shep was a pup...La, La, La.

Hi everyone. I am Bek and I am from Uzbekistan. Just joined and I have been living in Bangkok for over three years now. I work for the United Nations.

hello im davy from scotland been coming to pattaya for the last 15 year thinking of moving over here.realy like  the thai people.

Hi my names Gary ,just hoping to ask and answer questions and join in , I live in Nong Hong , have been in Thailand just over 3 years ,Hello to all.

Hi Gary. I am about to move to Chiang Mai in couple weeks. Would appreciate advices on where to rent rooms somewhere not in the backpackers area.

Hi everyone I joined the site today as my husband and I are looking to retire to Thailand in a couple of years time.  We have holidayed there for the last 12 years or so and love the lifestyle

Just signed up today. I am actively looking for jobs in Thailand because i want to live in Thailand. I mainly looking for the jobs in IT domain. My expertise in Software Project Management and Quality Assurance. I also like very much Chaing Mai. Though I have never worked there, i have been in Thailand several times and visited already Chaing Mai, Mae Hong Son, ChanBuri, ayutthaya, Bangkok etc....

Hello everyone,

My name is Nico from Indonesia working in Phuket Thailand currently..
Been working remotely in some other countries like China,Japan,Indonesia it self for resort brand in entertainment department..

Been looking some places to settle down & decide Bangkok is the one..
But still looking for job opportunities in Bangkok to start my career path & live my new journey in the beautiful Bangkok city..

If any of you have connections or recommendations for job vacancies in Events/Dance/Hospitality/Fitness area would be appreciated to get your messages guys

Have a good day