New members of the Taiwan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Taiwan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Taiwan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Everyone,

I am moving to Taichung in April for one year - I will be teaching English.

I have read lots about the city and sounds like there are lots of great things to do and see - looking forward to being there and maybe meeting some of the people on this forum.

Hazel

I am Taiwanese.
Welcome all expats. :)

Thank you!

Hi! I'm David. I'm from Michigan (in America) and I've been living in Taiwan for the past six years, and was in China for six years before that. I speak English and Chinese, love traveling to remote and unusual places, and love chess and outdoor activities like hiking, biking and river tracing.

Hey there. I am moving to tainan in 3weeks. I am polish. I speak polish, english and japanese. I am getting married to taiwanese next year. I would appreciate any help with finding a job preferebly in tainan or kaohsiung yet anything should be fine :)
Thanks Michael

Hi

It is good you speak Japanese, Taiwan do lot of business with Japan, so if you are looking for a job I suggest you search for sales position by using 104 app, teach English for non English country is hard in Taiwan and it's quite limiting you to school field

Once again welcome Taiwan,

Aloun

Hello i'm Aleczander and I am 18, I will be moving to Taiwan within a couple months and I would like to stay for 2 years. I have been reading how to do so but I am confused on something, I've read that I need an ARC and I saw that I must be either a student or a worker. I am self employed and I do not go to school, is it still possible for me to stay for 2 years Taiwan? If so please tell me how.

Thank you

Hello everyone, I am Valerio. I am Italian and I am looking for a job in the video production field in Taiwan.
I have 7 years experience as a videographer. It means I can manage the whole production process: shooting, video editing, color grading.

If you are interested or have any advice or some contact to suggest me, please text me and I will send you my CV.

Best Regards

@ Valerio de Cinque > Please feel free to post an ad in the jobs in Taiwan section under the category audiovisual.
It might help you.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi guys,

I'm Mandy, a Taiwanese girl who used to live in Sydney for years and  been back to Taiwan for about 2 years.  I'm quite easy going and enthusiastic; love dancing, watching TV/dramas and travel. nice to meet you all! hope got a chance to hang out with new friends. :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830373

Thanks!

Closed