Close

New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone!

Board Concierge prides itself as South Africa’s first black woman owned premium concierge service provider. We provide an unparalleled customer experience for expatriates visiting our diverse country. Your transition into our unique and culturally rich country matters to us, which is why we aim to provide an unparalleled customer service tailored to your needs. At Board Concierge we are devoted to helping you adjust seamlessly through providing efficient and effective support. Our customised experience will provide a strong and lasting connection to our brand as well as to the country - leaving you with a positive impression on your stay. You tell us what you need and we make it happen. Board Concierge is at your service.

I would like to have contacts of wholesalers of hair in Maputo

Hi y'all,my name is Josiah and I am a live sound engineer looking to move into Cape Town in the next 2 or 3 months.  I am Kenyan  and I will be moving alone, no family, kids...just me! Please give me tips on private message.  I hope to meet amazing people.
Thanks

Hey everybody!

This is Mike from Mexico. I'll hopefully be moving to Cape Town in Aug-Sept this year. I'll be working for a company in Century City, but I'm also a bass player and have some background in audio recording and post-production (As a hobby, only). Anyway, I'll be looking forward to meeting colleagues (Hey there! JosiahHolo), and making new friends.

Rock on!! lml

-Mike

Hi, I am senthil from INDIA, relocated to Johannesburg last year and Looking for the Job in the Field Oil and Gas and Metal and Mining as Piping Designer.

Hello,
My name is David.
I am looking at an opportunity at living and working in Johannesburg.
Work would be near Wadeville.
Where would be practical and a nice place to live?

Moderated by Christopher last month
Reason : Please post your offer in the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you don't want to live in Wadeville itself, Alberton is a good area, with some lock-up-and-go secure housing complexes.  Approx 15 mins from Wadeville.

My name is Alan from Mozambique Tete Province and l am a very experienced Catering Manager . I will looking forward on working in South Africa and Prepared to move as as soon as I get a chance .