New members of the Senegal forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Senegal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Senegal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Yes sir i want forum i want to stay to Senegal i want nationality of Senegal .

prem chand sharma
visakhappatnam-12
india

Bonjour, tout le monde et nangandeff!

I am Gregory and I am a French teacher from the United States.  I spent two summers in Senegal several years ago and I have been in love with this country since then.  I especially enjoyed my stays in Saint Louis [N'dar]. It has a rustic, New Orleans feel with the cast iron balconies and eighteenth century architecture resembling Bourbon Street.  There are several jazz concerts and festivals held there and the people are warm and sweet.  No one should travel to the country and not visit Saint Louis.  I would love to purchase a home and retire there one day with my wife.

Greetings,

I am totally new to the expat process. I am looking to work and live in Dakar. My uncle, who is more like my brother, as we are the same age and were somewhat raised side by side, already works for an organization that does great work in Senegal. I have fallen in love with his stories and his travel photos over the years. I've dreamt of repatriating to Africa for many years. I'd like to explore options and meet new people.

Hey there,
I shall be moving to Senegal in August to work with one of the Humanitarian organizations. Happy to make acquaintances.

Best

good sir when u will reach there plz call me i also stay there. i am from india

Hello; I am going to move to Dakar, will be happy to make new friends and got a help to put my son at International school. Thank you

Hi

I am looking to travel to Senegal and other regions in Africa. It would be lovely to make new aquaintances before my travel.

Hi

Are you still residing in Senegal?

I am Haitham Bechara, a Lebanese Engineer and newly landed in Dakar,
I am married with kids but unfortunately, my family are not joining me, they will just spend summer vacations in Dakar.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830320

Thanks!

Closed