New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Thanks Amy! :)

You welcome :D

Khobar is very nice place! Only disadvantages are; dust and humidity!
Summer is coming so try to keep away to go out from 10am to 9pm! If you are working at site same like me, you will suffer and wear long sleeve mostly due to sun effect!

There are not much Malls in Khobar, you can try Rashid and Dhahran Malls, once you visit Rashid Mall, be careful to lost your way LOL, coz its very complicated like labyrinth!

Other hand you can go to corniche for jogging early morning or late evening! Khobar has many expat so most of people can speak english, so you are lucky!
If you would like to find `rarely find`items, you can go around Rahmaniya Mall!

If you need any assist about Khobar, you can PM me anytime!

Enjoy the life of Saudi Arabia!
Emrah

Hello! my name is Amani people call me Amy I'm from Yemen born and raised in Riyadh. I want to make new friends to have and spend good time with ,also exchange languages,knowledge and experiences.
I love cooking, traveling, hiking fishing and i love studying, learning and taking classes online is <3
I am looking for good mature and educated people with same interests and Passion.
Thanks all.

Nice introduction Amy, welcome and good luck 😃😃

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!

I'm looking forward to finalize my accommodation soon, and hopefully move to Khobar at the beginning of May.

So you need to be indoors from 10am - 9pm? Lol! That is the whole day. And I will try my best to prepare for the extreme summer heat.

Hope there are nice stores near the compounds in Khobar for daily shopping and food.

Thanks for all the advice, and stay in touch!

Thanks
Junaid

Yeah this is the basic thing in Khobar on summer time! otherwise you will suffer from humidity and heat!!

About the shops you can find many shops there near your compound; even not you can go by car as everyone :)

Hi everyone thank you for welcome me in this site i am ali morales working in jeddah my propose to join here to search an individual employee to my sponsor or company thank you.

Hello, my name is Kate, I am Polish.  I will move to KSA King Abdullah Economic City in August.
Looking for expats living in this new city already can give me some tips before we will arrive in KAEC.

Hoping for a great few years in KSA.

Kate

Hello Kate, will come to the Kingdom

if you are a girl just wear abaya with tarha...to protect you because you are entering to islamic country that's all.

sorry kate i not see your name you put any way as i told wear abaya and tarha that's is good for you.

Hi, i know about abaya. Thank you. I am looking for information about KAEC especially.

ah i see i joined here because i am search individual person or job seeker to fit our needed.
by the way in your issue it better to search in google because i don't know KAEC right.

belive me, I know how to use google and search  internet but getting an information from people directly is much better and acurate. This is the reason I am asking here.
K.

My experience with KAEC lasted up to 2014-5 so most of what I say may be out dated by now.  I was with a company that set up a factory there so I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time there.

Basically, up until 2014-5, most of the place was a barren desert and construction was still ongoing. The port was not in operation.  There were no facilities literally.  Us and one other company had factories and we were more or less relying on our own resources for everything. Towards the end, one grocery shopping place opened up (with a few fast food places) and there were news that the school would open too.  There was very limited accommodation available (basically apartments) and horribly expensive for the quality.   Most of our people were living outside and commuting daily from Jeddah - around 1.5 hours drive.  There was basically nothing to do there and no community to speak off - definitely not inside the city and nothing outside really.

Not sure what it is like now but I assume it would have developed a lot more vs. that time.

thank you so much for sharing your expirience there!

Hi all,
I am Dr. Saikrishna from Hyderabad, India. Planning to move to kfmmc, Dammam by June mid. I hope to find anyone from kfmmc so that it could help me have an insight before I relocate.
Thanks ..

Welcome Kate from the extreme cold to the extreme hot weather :)

Hi I am Kevin Raath from South Africa - Operations manager for a scaffolding company .

welcome drasksai.

I'm Cindi and moving to Al Khobar in August. I am from Virginia Beach, VA.

welcome Cindi - i am kevin From South Africa.

hello everybody
my name is mahmoud from egypt, new in riyadh, any suggestion to live safe and comfortable?

Welcome, Mahmoud, ,  Welcome David and Welcome Cindi to Saudi Arabia , a world full of wounder :-)

thank you dobaa

Hi everyone..
    Anyone from kfmmc or worked with kfmmc in the past.

Thank you dobaa - hope you have a great day

Hi

I am innoli from india.nice to meet you.

Regds

Hard or classic rock

Hi all..
I am planning to relocate from India to dhammam for a work at kfmmc. Can anybody suggest me what all need to bring to Saudi on my relocation. What all should I get there and what all can I get there for cheap.

Hello all! I recently found a job in Hail. I am a doctor from Greece and planning to move with husband and children. It will take about three months to complete paper work so we shall be there in August. We hope our accommodation will be provided (one big thing less to worry about). Our eldest is five+ so we are looking at schools. She does not speak English and we do hope it is not too hard on her. She is so talkative! Any recommendations? Glad to share this. Many thanks!

Welcome to Saudi Arabia :)

Welcome Cindi to Saudi :)

Welcome David to Saudi :)

Welcome to Saudi Arabia Kate :)

hi Kevin

welcome.

HI Vidra, you need to look for international school.  In Hail they have I think 3 international school.  you kid will be taught in English, and should have any issues at all he is still young

Hi all members. I'm new looking for a job in a hotel. Thanks for replying

Welcome to the KSA :)

Closed