New members of the Sao Tome and Principe forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sao Tome and Principe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sao Tome and Principe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,

I've visited Sao Tome and Principe in the past year of 1982. By that time I was a portuguese merchant marine engineer.

I've enjoyed the place so much. At that time I've asked myself why not leave merchant marine job and try to find a job on shore and live in Sao Tome.

I am a passionate and motivated professional, strong in solving challenges of productivity, as well as the management and team leadership, contributing over the last 30 years to a culture of safety, reliability, quality and productivity. Oil&Gás and maritime industries has been daily shopfloor.

I'd like to begin a new professional challenger. Sao Tome and Principe is my favourite destination.

Thank you all

Regards,
José Andrade

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830316

Thanks!

Closed