Close

New members of the Panama forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Panama forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Panama if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, Appreciative to this board its members and staff, thank you..  And so..me,  l will consider survival options in usa or to thrive in a culture here in lat am decidedly easier to take. As l witness retiree culture as an american hereabouts, l am  feathering an act three nest, going somewhere to get my ya ya's out on my way out. l hope to engage in an inspired effort to build and have learning experiences.

Hello!  I'm considering retiring to Panama in a year or so, looking at the Coronado/Gorgona area and Pedasi.  I'm traveling there in April to check it out - so excited to see the country I've read so much about!  Have done a lot of research on-line, have poured over blogs and have appreciated this forum!

Hello All, My family and I are looking into moving to Panama. My husband is a retired disabled veteran so we are looking at the pensianado visas. We have lots of questions. My kids are age 11 and 7 now. Look forward to all the information.

We are Matthew and Trisha we plan on leaving to Panama within the next 6 months hopefully. And we would love to learn to get advice and also looking to purchase International Health Insurance if anybody has good information for that, also looking at Boquete, or around there, so, thanks in advance. Love

We are considering moving or doing extended stays in Panama.  We have to have a very reliable internet connection.  Any town describe that?