New members of the Norway forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hie my name is Dombo I'm a Master's student at UIT in Tromso. Would like to make new friends and possibly links to get a part time job I'm a young man from Zimbabwe

Hi All,

I left the Netherlands this week to live with my boyfriend in Trondheim.
I am still looking for a  job and learning the language. I would love to meet people who are also new here to exchange knowledge and experience. Feel free to contact me!

Hi everyone

I am jaffar Shakir 43/m indian living in england,planing to look for dental jobs in Norway.I will start learning language soon.I have 10 years of experience as a dentist with oral surgery and oral medicine experience in UK.

Hi Ranbir here,
I traveled to norway twice in last two years and love this country.
Seriously thinking to move from NZ to Norway. Love to chat with expat to work toward my goal.
I am an engineering design professional in communications.

Hello there!

My name is Joey and I've been living in Norway for about 4 months now. I am originally from Singapore and I came here to get married to my husband who is from here. I'm still figuring out alot of the paper work for moving here and it would be amazing to get to know other English speaking individuals. It gets pretty overwhelming not knowing the Norwegian language but yet surrounded by it all the time.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jaspreet, i am married to a norwegian citizen and now i am looking to join her in Oslo with our daughter. I hail from India. I come from the maritime industry and working as a shipbroker in India. I would appreciate some pointers on process to apply for visa for myself from india and also some useful tools to learn the language.

Hope the Norwegian winters be kind to everyone( not too kind too as the earth is heating up and we need harsher winters)

Cheers

Hi everyone!

I'm Mon, from Barcelona. I'm moving to Stavanger in a few days.

I'd like to meet other expats to go out for dinner, movies, sightseeing...

Hi!

Hopefully this thread is still being read in 2019... anyways: my name is Amber and I will be studying in Bergen until May. I would really like to earn some money while I'm here (Bergen really is expensive!), preferably by babysitting. So if you are or know someone in need of a babysitter... let me know! Unfortunately, I don't speak Norwegian (I will be taking an introductory course soon though), but I am fluent in Dutch and English and also speak some French. I have worked with elementary school kids for my previous studies (and also adore smaller kids).

Hope to hear from you!

Hello Amber,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread is for new members to introduce themselves.

If you are looking for a job as a babysitter, it would be more helpful to you that you drop a free advert in this section, Jobs in Norway > Babysitting.

Please feel free to create your own threads on the Norway forum if you have any other query.

Thank you

Diksha

Team Expat.com

Ah okay, sorry! I will post it on the babysitting page right away (still finding my way on this website). Thanks for letting me know!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830229

Thanks!

Closed