New members of the Maldives forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Maldives forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Maldives if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,
Thanks for your warm welcome.
Am Eve, young kenyan looking for new opportunities Maldives in front office.

hello
I've been working for 9 months
can anyone tell me if i resign for being sick for long time can the HR provide me flight ticket

hello,
I've been arriving and working in Maamunagau  island 7 month already.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm Erica, a Filipino expat in Maldives.
If you're new to Maldives or you're planning to move here, best to check my site: expaterix.com to get a glimpse of paradise living.

See you around!

Hi!
Thank You for your warm welcome. I'm Linu, from India. Currently working in Maldives (Cambridge Curriculum). Looking forward to relocate due to localization. It was an amazing experience working here. Calm and quiet place and people, Very good working atmosphere are my experience here. But now there will be less opportunities for expats due to localization.

Hey hii everyone
M a doctor and will be joining IGMH male soon, hope any queries about lifestyle will be answered

Hello everyone nice to meet you, am nantale from uganda..i was given an employment approval to maldives but i would like to check whether its genuine

Hi! I'm Elissa, an American who just moved to Male! I don't know anyone here so would love to meet others and learn more about this beautiful country.

Hi Elisa, hope you have settled down. I am US CPA  working as group CFO. Indian national.
Hope to have a chat with you.
BR

Hi to all,  I am Mouli,  I have been working here in Hanimaadhoo, Maldives since 2014. Looking forward to move from this place due to change the lifestyle and face new cultured students to share and gain experiences around the world. It was a good experience working here and gonna miss you Maldives.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830160

Thanks!

Closed