New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Thank you Sandranai :)

Hi,

I am Kenyan but I haven't lived here since I was a child so just looking to meet people and hopefully make friends! Please contact me if you're in the same boat. :)

Hi Veecaz,

How are you? I am Anthony, a Market Researcher by profession. How do we link up and share ideas on our industry?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Anthony

Hi all,
I'm a retired woman who is thinking of spending some time in Mombasa. I've been there on holidays but that's not the same as living there. So far, from what I have read it seems to be pretty good place to spend a year or so.

WELCOME. FEEL AT HOME.... KENYA IS GOOD. HIT ME UP SHOULD YOU NEED HELP.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

My name is Jackson andnim planning on vacationingnin niarobi Kenya I wanted to know what to expect when I go there? Andbgow are the ATM macghinese there I years they do not work well there. And if you go to use the ATM machines do u have to show id

Hello,  do you want to stay only in Mombasa ?  another place Is possible ?  I have a Lovely House in Malindi,  great place do you know it?

Hello I'm planning a trip to niarobi Kenya and I like some info

Hi guys,

nice to find you here.
My name in Nikolina, I come from Croatia - moved to Nairobi 3 months ago.
I work in removals and logistics company, currently looking for an appartament in Westlands/Parklands, budget is 50K) .
If you have some advice or suggestion - send me to: ***

THANKS in advance!  Have a lovely week,
Niky

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security
Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello am velani have lived in Europe and here in Kenya if your looking for friends some guidance about places to stay wich places to eat relax and someone to show you around your welcome to chat will gladly help  you get around  in nairobi karibu Kenya

hello guys.. i have also recently moved in nairobi and looking to connect with interesting people..lets connect

Hi I'm Natalie I am also in the process of moving to Nairobi from UK am going to retire even though I'm young 29 under the financially independent visa would like to meet families with young children in Nairobi as I have young kids as well also looking forward to exploring Kenya it's such a beautiful country tired of the Uk

I'm looking for anyone who knows a lot about niarobi

Hello I'm also from the UK I'm here with my sister, brother inlaw and their 10month old baby. We are also thinking moving here for good.

Hey nikolina there's a really nice apartment in parkland, city park drive where I live it has a balcony and it's spacious it's the new building near casic court

Hello am happyleen 21 years old doing medicine at the the university of nairobi looking forward to meet new friends here😊

Dear Ian!!
You are too young. If life starts at 40 then u r only 7 years old. Lol.
Anyway, welcome to Kenya. The home of fun, great opportunities and never ending activities 😜
I am a Kenyan. I work at Wilson Airport and I love socializing.
Am sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Cheers!

Hey there!!
Welcome back home. East or West...............
If you are looking for friends, I am here!! Just let me know how I can help you!!

Dear Saura!!
Welcome to our beautiful Country and busy city Nairobi.
Feel free to contact me!! I can show you amazing places around!! Cheers

Dear Mamluke,
I am born and raised in Nairobi.
I know many fun and adventurous places to explore around here. Feel free to contact!!

Is there malaria in Nairobi?

HI Natalie Im Ken 27 years I also live in westlands Nairobi I would like us to be friends when you come.

My number ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi All,

My name is Marcus and I live n Nanyuki, Laikipia.

Currently looking for gainful employment pretty much anywhere on the African continent. I've been in construction for about 30yrs but I'm very adaptable so will consider anything!

Karibuni Sana Joseph!

Hi all! I am Loes from the Netherlands. I am already living in Nairobi for over a year and do a traineeship here. I love to interact with people from different countries and cultures. For now I am searching for a new place to live in Nairobi close to Gigiri area (parklands, peponi, runda). Tips are always welcome!

Inbox me i live around brookside or sms me on *** im ken

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi, Loes  I am Egyptian who lives in Nairobi :) nice to see you, I am here actually for join researches in some of the Kenyan Universities, it's 8 months until now, but we can meet in Nairobi if you like it :)

thank your for your kind message. what is your research about?

Hi! thanks for the reply but I already found a place.

Am 21 years old like having fun and watching movies.. Making new friends... Exchanging ideas and learning different cultures 😄

Am 22 years old like having fun and watching movies.. Making new friends... Exchanging ideas and learning different cultures 😄

Heeey.. Looking forward to meeting expats in Kenya, Have fun and socialize in all adventurous areas

Thank-you for the invite. I'm Jenny.. I'm currently an undergraduate of law in my final year.. Looking forward to meeting new people.. Having fun together, learning different cultures, travel around, playing sports and going to theaters 😍😍

Hi. I am Andy, a journalist by profession.

Hey everyone. I am honored to have you all here. I have been here before "kenya"
A beautiful place on the earth. About me, I am a passionate photographer. Love to learn new languages and to meet new friends

Welcome to Kenya. A beautiful country

Hi!
I work remotely in the US and would like to move to Nairobi. I would like to continue working remotely for my same organization  but in Kenya and would leave the country every 2-3 months for in-person meetings in the US.  I would also continue to pay US taxes.  What type of permit should I get?  Would it be illegal to engage in work while on a visitor's visa?
Thanks!
S

Closed