Close

New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Japan forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Japan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey there everyone,Konichiwa !! ^_^

I'm Claudiu but everyone calls me Claude.
     I'm from Romania, 23 years old, been living in London the past 4 years and just moved to Nagoya 4 months ago with my wife. To be honest i've been busy traveling Japan, enjoying the beauty and culture of this country since this was my childhood dream and what i can say is that Japan is THE BEST; until i realised that i didn't made any friends yet.. :))
    At the moment I just started learning japanese by myself, looking for friends and a job so i decided to approach the online way as i noticed that people are a bit shy those days having a direct conversation hahaha.

I hope this forum is still active ^^ so if you there lets be friends \o/ 
You can add and feel free to text me on Facebook or Line : **

Have a very nice day!!

Hi Everybody! My name is Maria. I`m from Manila, Philippines. I`m a Nikkeijin (Japanese descendant). I have been living in Japan for almlst 8years. I think basic Japanese is important for daily living. With regards to work, I recommend 
jobs.gaijinpot.com or hello work for foreigners.  Good luck 😊