New members of the Indonesia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi! Anand Sathi from Singapore.  I'll be studying in LEMHANNAS from June 18 till late next year.

Its my first time in Jakarta. And i'm trying to get a car and a personal driver.

Would appreciate any help or advice! Cheers.

Read your other post for replies.

Cheers mate!

Hi all,

My name is Kevin, living in Jakarta. Glad to see you here !
I can share several living tips in Jakarta :)

Hi everyone,
my name is Thimoti. It's nice to see all of you.

Thanks,
Thimoti

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All

Mark & Tracey here from the Sunshine Coast. We are starting our planning toward a move to retire in Bali with Sanur being our preferred location to reside. Can anyone recommend an agency to assist in the Retirement Visa application process and any hints and tips in going through this process?
Also any suggestions toward websites or options to source long term accommodation in Sanur would be appreciated.

heloooo.
best regards from west jakarta :))))

Hi Belen, arriving during Ramadan and then planning to travel for 10 days through Idul Fitry might be harder than it sounds.
The country will be celebrating the end of the fasting period. This means 3 million people leave Jakarta and go back to their home towns to celebrate it with their families and therefore flights, trains and buses are more expensive and fully booked.

You might want to consider flying to Bali and or Lombok and through those islands although they will be equally as crowded but it is is the easiest option with little time to prepare something bigger.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g17 … tions.html

very recommended place to visit

Hi This is Raman Chandrasekaran I am likely to shift to Indonesia shortly will keep in touch in the next few weeks thanks

Hi, my advice would be to stay in Jakarta. The city is empty, getting around is soooo easy, shops and restaurants and malls are all still open and you can get to see all those places that you can never get to because of traffic

Hi Everyone, i'm Tori nice to meet all of you !

Do you like adventure?

Hi, i'm a indonesian mom to my WNA child.
Look forward to have info sharing with everyone in here on all things related to mixmarriage Law in Indonesia.
-Best regards- :)

hi everyone,
my name is nia, I live in kemang south jakarta. Nice to know you all.
I'm an elementary teacher, if u have any vacant please contact me. :)

and I love to make a new friends from any other country.

Hello, Dwight here,

Looking to explore how to live in Indonesia, anyone familiar with Banyuwangi  east of java?

feel free to directly message me, I don't know all the rules here but I can post my email?

thanks!

dhslouisville wrote:

feel free to directly message me, I don't know all the rules here but I can post my email?

Contact details aren't allowed on the open forums for safety reasons - You'd be amazed at the number of stalkers, spammers and general scammers that aim their rubbish at expats.

Thanks Fred thats why I didn't put it on here.

But Still no help offered to my request

Hello,
I am Mariem from Tunisia. I was planning to visit Indonesia for summer as I graduated but somehow I ended up living there. I live in Malang, East Java where I study. I am very curious and love adventures. Indonesia is a beautiful country and full of incredible places that I would love to discover. As I don't really have much friends, I joined this community to know the best ways to visit places and maybe have friends to join as well.

Hi, I m chris from Belgium , living 4 years in Indonesia (Java) sunday I move to semyniak

Hi guys! My name is Bella

Nice to meet you all!

hello Jude...welcome to Indonesia

Hi guys,

I am bie from Jakarta, i love make a new friends from other country...

Nice to meet u all...

Hello there,
Siapa mau kenal sama saya!! Selahkan add me

Nice to hv more expat friends ☺️😊

alwaziry22 wrote:

Siapa mau kenal sama saya!! Selahkan

Please stick to English on the forum

Thank you

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190530

LANGUAGE:

For better understanding and interaction with the other members, we invite you to post your messages in English. If you want to post in French, we invite you to participate on the Indonesia French speaking forum; for your posts in Spanish, kindly use the Indonesia Hispanic forum and the Indonesia Italian speaking forum for your posts in Italian.

hi,my name is rick i was been here in jakarta for 7 years,immigration consultant,helping foreigners on their visa process.

Iooking for our gathering this 2018.

thanks

Hi, I'm Daniel from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I'm working as a marketing in a restaurant industry. I used to stay in Singapore for 3 years and Beijing for a year (sadly my chinese language is still poor)
So if anyone wants to ask around and maybe share a bit stories about living in jakarta, I'm all ears

hi im chef from maroko

Hi, I'm Shirly and I just moved back to Jakarta with my family. We lived overseas for 5 years and we're happy to be back. I'm a property consultant also a certified AXA insurance agent. Thank you for the approval so that I can join this forum. Have a great weekend !!! Cheers.

Hi Mariem,

Welcome to Indonesia,

I'm Mikaela, from Jakarta.
I just joined here, so far I just read the comments only, haha..

which makes me curious and reply to your comment is,
" what you studying all the way from your country to a small town like Malang ?"

Hi, I am Lauren, an undergraduate final year student in Binus International University. Nice to know you all.

Hi, and welcome to the forum

Hi, I am Caroline, not an expat but might be dealing with many expats in the future. Nice to meet you all ^^

Hi, all.

I am Lauren, an undergraduate final year student from Binus International University. I am looking for any Jakarta expatriate which is willing to fill in my questionnaire of my thesis research related to cross-culture. If any Jakarta Expatriate is willing to fill-in my survey, please kindly message me personally.

Thank you and have a good day.

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Indonesian. We can share together about Jakarta!

Hi,
I'm from Russia, currently live in Bali. Looking for new friends to hang out - waiting for new direct messages)

Hello everyone, I am Anusha. I have recently moved to Jakarta. I am seeking a job in an IT firm here. I am here in this forum to socialize as I like meeting new people, knowing different culture and learning new things. Hope to find new friends.

Welcome to the forum, I hope the information and topics are useful. But please be mindful with sharing personal details and also when meeting up with people in a strange place.

Hi all,

I am a mom of two boys. The one in college will leave for Colorado Springs this September.

We are de-cluttering our stuff and we have lots of quality stuff that we want to give away for free!

So if any of you guys like Frederick Forsyth Fiction book? or have kids age 1 to 11 and interested on toys (quality toys) , willing to take second hand quality clothing of kids age group 6 to 8, you can pm me!

these stuff are ready for pick up in my office in West jakarta or at my place in Permata Hijau South Jakarta

PS: we are not an expat as yet but we are naturalizing to be an American.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed