New members of the Czech Republic forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Czech Republic forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Czech Republic if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello all,

I would  like to move over to Czech Republic in the near future.

hope to be connected to those living  there already.

Regards,

The name is Carlos, I'm from Mexico and I'm seriously considering to study in the Technical University of Liberec or in the Universita Karlova in Prague

hello all my name is Riri Yuliani I live in Plzen
I'm studying Czech language by myself now its a little bit difficult :D
I have plan to continue my study here but I have to get certificate b1/b2 first before I apply.
do u guys have any information about scholarship in Czech language and is there any test for it??

I am exploring possibility of moving to Czech Republic. I want to visit many times before I commit. I am about to make my first trip. I have never been outside the US before in Europe, so this is a very big step for me to take.

Hello,

My name is Gem and I am from Azerbaijan.
I moved to Olomouc, Czech last November.

HI all,

I'm Patrice, a Filipino but is currently based in Dubai because of work.

I would love to move to Czech Republic. Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Hi everyone! :) We are a Polish couple living in Uk for 12 years already, moving to Prague end of November. I have been offered a job, we will be looking for work for my husband. We've been to Prague many times before, our home town in Poland is only 2,5 hours drive away :) We always wanted to live in CR, finally making a move before Brexit and all that..;)
We plan to rent a room online for a first month, then look for a flat in a mean time when I start work. Any tips on where best to look for short term and long term accomodation, but skipping the agencies (fees are so high!)?
Looking forward to be a part of community! :)
Btw, I am a professional Makup Artist, Fashion Stylist and Photographer..Shoot anyone? :D

Hi,

I am working as a branding consultant in Prague. It is a beautiful city, lots to see.

Hello everyone,

I am now living in Prague, and i am looking to work here as a Reiki and/or practitioner.
I came here hoping i can find some information on how to register legally.

Thanks.
All the best,
Rick

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829942

Thanks!

Closed