New members of the Congo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I m planning to move to point noire in the next days with my son of 3years old. 

Could you please be so kind to give any info/suggestion regarding kindergarten?
My son is bilingual italian/greek.

Many thanks in advance
Anna

Hi there

Welcome to expat community and also to Pointe Noire, there is a school bilangual but greek language you wont get,if you have any query regarding thé ville and country let me know,i will try to guide you

Regards
Aryavrat

Hi There,

I have recently moved to Lubumbashi, Prior to that i have worked in Kinshasa. I am looking to make new friends.

Regards

Eric

Dear Eric
This Congo RC you have to check in Congo DRC.

Regards
Aryavrat

Hello
I have a job offer in Congo Brazzaville in quantity surveyor

I want inquire about the cost of living  (house, foods... approximate) and the best area for housing me and my wife

Thanks for your help.

Try www.numbeo.com for living costs

Thank you :)

Hiii my name is Kavita Harjani ...I just moved to Congo and would like to do something I used to teach Spanish in India and speak English ...thanku

Welcome to Congo :)

Good day all , is the thread still active ?

I'm based in Cape Town South Africa and will be in Pointe- Noire from January 18th in the new year
I'd love to take the opportunity to network with some folks , meet and  discuss anything under the sun, I'll have plenty of time on my hands if keen drop a reply ...I'll be more than happy to share my contact details....Cheers

Hi mate , the cost of living is not high at all , housing is decent , get your agent to source out
a good deal for you , I have people on the ground , if you need any more help with whatsoever drop me a text..

Hey all, my name is Diamond. I'm not sure if I count as a congolese expat as I have been raised in England my whole life, however I am of congolese descent.

I'm am planning to start a business in congo next year and currently still at the planning stages, however I was wondering if anyone could suggest marketing agencies to work with in congo as I would like to source out my options.

If anyone also has any advice for new property owners in kinshasa, I would truly be grateful to accept all your advice

Hi,

What are the drivers license requirements for Congo? Will an International drivers license work for an extended work stay? Thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829924

Thanks!

Closed