New members of the Cape Verde forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cape Verde forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cape Verde if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there! I've just joined.

I'm looking for advice, links and opportunities for work in Cape Verde. Particularly on the Island of Santiago, Praia. All help and advise is largely welcomed

Hey beautiful people,

My name is Felix and I was born in Cabo Verde and I am planning to move back in September. I am currently living in London.

I would like to start a massage business, however, the bigger picture would be to teach massage, so the people can benefit from tourist industry by having a fantastic trade. Maybe in a charity setting not sure yet.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you

felix

Hi  Everybody, My name is Tanja, self-employed and love to move to Santa Maria, Sal.
Because I don't think it is easy to set up a business quick I would like to start in a job, I am used to coach and train people but I am also creative, I designed gardens and re- styled businesses. I write business concepts and books.. I love to paint (paintings) and to sing... I m full of energy, and ready to make te move...
But how can I find a job, I have rent an apartment in Santa Maria, that was step 1... now I would like to come and live there...

Does anyone has some tips or information? Thank you already for that.. love to read it..

I love, creativity, entertainment ( I sing), Business Development,  Managment.

I can speak Dutch, English, German (understand  slowly speaking French)

Wow, Tanja,

What a great introduction. Welcome to the forum! You have excellent skills and passions. You are definitely employable and you'll quickly find a job in Sal. All of the entrepreneurs there are looking for people like you because the locals do not have the broad skill sets and do not speak all the languages fluently. So you will easily find a job.

In fact, you are even more suited to being an entrepreneur yourself. You should look into starting your own business. I just wrote a post on that topic earlier today. Be sure to read it as there is tons of information there.

Feel free to message me if you need help finding a job, or if there is more personalized information you would prefer to share in private.

Cheers,

Angelo

naturalwoman wrote:

Hi  Everybody, My name is Tanja, self-employed and love to move to Santa Maria, Sal.
Because I don't think it is easy to set up a business quick I would like to start in a job, I am used to coach and train people but I am also creative, I designed gardens and re- styled businesses. I write business concepts and books.. I love to paint (paintings) and to sing... I m full of energy, and ready to make te move...
But how can I find a job, I have rent an apartment in Santa Maria, that was step 1... now I would like to come and live there...

Does anyone has some tips or information? Thank you already for that.. love to read it..

I love, creativity, entertainment ( I sing), Business Development,  Managment.

I can speak Dutch, English, German (understand  slowly speaking French)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829903

Thanks!

Closed