New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi guys.

Portuguese guy moving end of August to Bahrain. Looking fwd to meet new people from Portugal and expats in general. Crazy for aircrafts....love motorcycles and paddle board, some company on this one would be appreciated hehe. Cya soon

I am currently looking for teaching/administrative jobs all over the world.  I have received an email from the Modern Knowledge school in Bahrain.
I can't seem to find much on their website.
There don't seem to be any extra-curricular activities for my children.

I am also concerned about the safety of the area.  I am a naive Canadian from the east coast.

Any thoughts? 

Thank you

Natalie

Hi hru???!
Im the barber there
U welcome to  bahrain
When u come just send me your number im in whatsap

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi I am currently residing in muscat and looking to change my job and shifting to Bahrain.
Can you please explain me cost of living diffrences between Muscat and Bahrain for a family of 3 includinh 1 yr girl child.
Regards
RPS

Hello, This is Manish Madnani from Gujarat, India. I am working with one of the private hospital as a Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon. I have completed 1 month today in Bahrain. This is my first experience as an expat, as I am here with my family, it helped me get settled soon. The experience is good so far, life is smooth here. Only issues are, as we all know, personal vehicle is kind of a must and without driving license it is not possible. While the process of getting the driving license is slightly lengthy, though very systematic. Let's keep in touch.

Thank you all.

moved to bahrain recently ..still trying to explore the place ...so far so good i love this city

Hey all, I just joined this forum recently. I moved to Bahrain from America after I became Muslim. It is my first time out of the US. I came to this forum to check for questions and answers.. .And of course, to make some posts of my own :)

Salamu 3alaikom

Anyone to help for bahrain visa here in the forum?
Pls message me. Thanks

Hi folks,

I am not an expat in Bahrain, but will be coming to Bahrain for work about 2-3 times a month from next week on.
I am looking for an opportunity to play some football or squash during my stay and looking for some bars with Heavy Metal music.

Hi Everyone
I am from Bangladesh, Living in Manama Bahrain.
before i didnt know about expat.com

Hi

I am a young English female moving to Bahrain end of January 2019 with my partner. I would love to meet some expats and get some general advice from anyone willing about living and finding work in Bahrain.

Thanks

Hi members,
I am not new in Bahrain, but i came across expats.com quite lately. The forum is wonderful, and it has solutions or answers to all types of quieris and some members are so expert they answer almost all quieries. I believe this platform is simple and doing better job than giant social medias.
My best regards to all who work behind expats.com.

Hello
I am Newbie on the Bahrain forum. I am not an expat , but i hope this forum can always solve minor or major  issues with the help of our other members here.
Majority of our members had gone through some issues and they can always share and guide the expats to ease their stay in Bahrain.

Cheers

Hi all

Hello,
I just have been relocated from Tunisia to Bahrain. Weather is awesome but nothing is happening locally. so a bit disappointed.
Luna

Just moved to Bahrain from the US and will be here for a couple of years!

Any advice appreciated in advance, thank you!

Ro

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829839

Thanks!

Closed