New members of the Bahamas forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahamas forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Bahamas if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Good Day all,  recent transplant from Florida this past month looking to get settled in to a great new chapter in my life as I look towards a long term future here in Nassau.  Still so much to do - finding accommodations, a vehicle, hopeful to find others who are willing to share any advice from their personal experiences. Thank you!

Hi Julian and the rest of the expat community in Nassau.

I am considering a position at the University of the Bahamas as a professor and looking to gain information about the challenges of living in Nassau, cost of living (i.e. what I should negotiate as part of my application), food costs and availability, health care standards and costs. And generally hearing from people what they think about making this move.

Cheers,
Sonny

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829836

Thanks!

Closed