New members of the Armenia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Armenia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Armenia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello there,

I am an Indian living in the UAE. I have visited Armenia earlier and I fell in love with the picturesque and scenic places, the friendly people, the delicious food, the positive vibes and the fascinating culture.

I plan to move to Armenia in a few months from now in hopes of starting an English Learning Center.

Any help, advice or suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks & warm regards :)

I want to move Armenia any minute but right now I am learning how to find work there on my own as I don't want to waste massive amount of money to agents.

I will appreciate if you have some kind of suggestions for me.
thank you. :)

Good Morning ...
Am Fadi a consultant who lives in UAE - Abu Dhabi .
am representing group of companies and we will be on business trip to Yerevan - Armenia from Wednesday 12  september till Sunday ( 5 Days ) .
i would like to meet some local ppl there in yerevan to know the country and the field of business available.
I speaks English so if any one speak english would be very appreciated .

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Barev, new in town, I have 5 month in Yerevan, from Venezuela.
Good day all

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829821

Thanks!

Closed