New members of the Angola forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Angola forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Angola if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,
                my name is vinod kumar. I have been living here for last 3 years. this is present scenario, most of the basic things are available here. Al most 90% essential commodities import from overseas so quality wise it is good.

regads
vinod

Hi all, I'm an English teacher planning to move to Angola.
And have a few of teaching English outside my country.

Hi folks

Anuj varma here. Planning to move Luanda for work purpose. Little exicted but yet concern about culture and standard of living.

If anyone could help me out with basic info of Luanda than it would be grateful.

Regards

Hi
Working in Angola is safe. Standard of living depends on your company what facilities they give. It is Portuguese speaking country. You will find lots of Indian community here.
Welcome

Hi guys my name is Cosmas Chingwena am Zimbabwean by nationality and holds a Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages certificate (TESOL) and a Diploma in Strategic management and currently studying towards a certificate in safeguarding children in education and a certificate in basics of Portuguese.

I want to move to Angola to look for English teaching jobs, can someone contact me on WhatsApp # ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome to the forum Croco87

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum.

If seeking work I suggest you go online, find contact details for Angolan schools and contact them about possible employment.

You can also place your CV in the jobs section, top of this page.

My name is Stephen Mafune from South Africa.i have been here for a week now.settling well.i have a B-Tech in Logistics.17 years of experience in warehouse environment.interested in english teaching job.staying in luanda

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829806

Thanks!

Closed