was also keep with them,,

I already speak to our management that as per bahrain labour law, an
employee can change their current visa with an another employer after
finishing one year period,, but the management is not willing to give
me visa transfer,,,

Pls give information to change my visa

Regards
Dileep

You can transfer without their consent.  Basically all YOU need to do is send the notice as detailed on the link and hand over the copy of the same to the new employer who will do the application for you.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194

Relevant points for transfer without consent:

The notice letter must be sent to the employer's physical address registered in the CR (as per the Ministry of Industry and Commerce). More details can be found on MOIC's site www.sijilat.bh
The letter must be sent to the employer within the specified period of notice for the termination of the employment contract in accordance with the provisions of the labour law for the private sector (not exceeding three months) from the date specified for the transfer.  Keep a copy of post office “registered mail” notification card (pink card) or slip.

The notice period can vary from the minimum of 30 days to the maximum of 90 days.

The transfer process is only available while the foreign employee's permit is still valid for at least 3 months.

If applying for transfer, without the consent of the old (current) employer, the employee needs to have completed at least 12 months of service with the same employer before a new employer can apply for his/ her transfer.

As I have already told you on your other thread, that message indicates you DON'T have a visa.  I don't know why you are confused.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 96#5086896