Close

IVF/ICSI treatment in saudi arabia.. any suggestion is a great help!

hi everyone.. i just want to know your ivf journey and any suggestion would be of great help.. i am trying to conceive for the past 2 years.. had an ectopic pregnancy last december 2016 resulting to removal of my left fallopian tube and my other tube has problem so accorting to my fertility doctor the only way to have kids is through IVF.. i have tried ICSI once but it was failed... i did it in obaid  and now we want to try it again (details below)... pls share ur journey to me it would be a good help.

start of treatment Aug 1- meds as follows (gonal f, cetrotide, cyclogest, dupaston..etc)
retrieval date: aug 12
date of transfer: aug 15,  (3-grade A embryos, frsh transfer)
result: failed
hospital: obaid fertility center
price: procedure: 10000 sr

Go see the Saudi German Hospital, one of the best in Riyadh. You can find it easily on MAPS or WAYS.
Good Luck.

Bnoon Center in Riyadh I suggest a great fertility consultant Dr. Mohammed Agdi. He is the best

SAUDI-FIX :

Go see the Saudi German Hospital, one of the best in Riyadh. You can find it easily on MAPS or WAYS.
Good Luck.

Saudi German doesn't have its own fertility department in the hospital. They transfer the patients to other fertility clinic outside.

Dr Wael Contact Details

Hello

We had "unexplained infertility". ICSI failed twice. Had an ectopic in rt fallopian tube between two ICSIs. it was aborted by methotroxate injection.

After 2nd failed IVF, Dr Bandar told me to do all the pre-ivf related test and then go for IVF. In Dr Sulaiman Habeeb these tests cost very high. So me and my hubby are doing these tests in Dr Sameer Abbas medical center in riyadh.

You Meet Dr Wael there. He will guide you about all the tests.
You can connect with doctor  Wael  by phone .+966 11 416 0000,  Ext. 248, fathilab2004 at G-Mail dot com.

I will suggest everyone to go for these tests before IVF/ICSI because every failed IVF/ICSI will cause you more stress.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GPyDMqr_Ule-pW3RfbUJVwHWBDHh3Mas/view