Brazil visa

I am from Indian , living in abudhabi , I get  invitation letter from Brazil . I just want know if I don't have bank account , if I can't show my bank statement I can apply Brazil visa ? What is the procudure for applying Brazil visa ? What documents I need to submit for applying Brazil visa ?
When I reached Brazil my friend can pay my all expenses from Brazil , I can stay her house

You need to go to the Brazilian Consulate website in your country. It will list all the application process and requirements. To get a Visa I believe they need your local bank statement bot a Brazilian Bank. (Cannot even get a Brazilian bank account without being a qualified business or have a permanent Visa.

What they are looking for as to financial is if you have enough funds to stay in Brazil for the 90 days. If someone will assist you in Brazil, they will need to prepare a letter stating such and have the document properly processed to be acceptable under the Brazilian laws. (This requires same work for them)